• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Saturn modulation problems

Most of the EPT3600 boards are the same. Most Galaxy export radios use the same board. Some of them are wired slightly different, but the same board non the less. I will fire up my laptop this evening and email you what I have, including the original owners manual in PDF. As long as you DO NOT try to sell it on eBay! I don't mind helping someone, juat don't want anyone to take advantage of generousity. Not saying that you would, but why sell it when it is given for free? If I knew how to upload it on here for all, I would.

I am sorry man. I keep forgetting to send you those files. I will send you a PM with my phone number. Please call me to remind me. I forget A LOT! I take a lot of medication due to being Bi-Polar, and having Crohn's disease, and A.D.D.! So if you call, I will send it while I am on the phone.

Ahhh, no worries man. When you get some time. I am going to go out in my garage and mess with it some more in a few minutes. :unsure:

Ok, NP. I can't find the file on my laptop, so I will probably have to rescan the manual. It's all good. I probably have it on the desktop, and I don't have this laptop on my network, on purpose, so I will have to go check it at the desktop, or just rescan it.

Yeah, I have to find time to put my antenna up again, since I moved. I live further out in the country now. I can go higher now, if I can get a high enough tower. I just can't afford to buy it new. I would love to find like 80' for so that a few people don't want. That would be real nice. I have a welder if is real rusted. I can cut out, or grind the rusted parts, and weld in new. I'd love to go 70-85' with my Antron on one side of the house, and a beam on the other. Or just out the beam up in the house, and attach the Antron the same way I did before, to the detached garages. Then I can talk from anywhere. Then again, my wife can just turn on a radio in the house, and bug me when I am up in the garage.

Wish I could afford a tower, lol. If these damned radios would stop breakin out of the blue, all at the same time on me, I'll be happy!

Sorry, but not off the top of my head. I do have the printed manual that I downloaded from CB Tricks - Home Page. If you are not a member, please donate atleast $1 per download. It helps keep the hobby alive. Without websites like CB Tricks, all of us novice techs would be sunk.

73s to ALL!

ya i've tried cbtricks, wasn't any help (well i'm no electrician anyway, so whether the schematics led to anything i dunno). Don't know if the galaxy pdf was meant for me or not but that didn't lead me anywhere either..
i've found one place that sells replacements, but of course there's no stock lol

if this was for me i'd keep plugging away at it :)

thanx guys, appreciate your efforts

Well, the Dak IX, and the Dak X should have the same voltage light, correct? Well, I have a Dak IX, so later this evening, I will dig it out, plug it in, and check the voltage. I am assuming it is either 9V, or 12V. It is very possible, that it somewhere in between, but I am like 80% sure it is 9V, or 12V. PM me, and I will give you my number.

73s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.