• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Saturn modulation problems

Well, the Dak IX, and the Dak X should have the same voltage light, correct? Well, I have a Dak IX, so later this evening, I will dig it out, plug it in, and check the voltage. I am assuming it is either 9V, or 12V. It is very possible, that it somewhere in between, but I am like 80% sure it is 9V, or 12V. PM me, and I will give you my number.

73s

I'm assuming the same (between 8.4 and 12v) but im guessing this guy doesn't have a meter or may just not know how to use one? i suggested he just run leds straight off the power supply Im cell only with no plan (Canada sucks for providers) so if it's alright i'll just check back here? seriously appreciate your time

I just got a galaxy Saturn non turbo base it has low modulation even with a power desk Mic which is a silver eagle d104 I am needing to know which pod or pods to turn modulation up I just got a dyna-mite 500 watt meter so can anyone help please and thank you

I just buyed a Galaxy Saturn turbo. It works fine and on AM and FM modulation is just fine, on SSB however it is messed up. I am looking for all the blueprints of the machine. Including all Pods and there function (VR12 for example is SSB power and VR14 AM modulation) but I need to know all the pods, does anyone has some schemes ?

I would be very thankful and happy if someone can give me those.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?