• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Saturn schematics and block dia.

H

hossless

Hello all, I need help finding downloadable schematics and block diagram for Galaxy Saturn. Checked cbtricks and defpom to no avail.

Thanks, Hossless

</p>

Maybe it's just time to pay Lou Franklin for one of his books at www.cbcintl.com

I really don't know where you will find scans of diagrams that start out larger than 8-1/2" by 11". The Saturn schematic just won't be readable shrunk that much. Flatbed scanners that will shoot a 11" by 17" schemo are kinda rare.

The Saturn was made with at least four different main circuit boards that I know of. You might want to check yours to compare with the versions in his book. Look at the main PC board for a number that starts with "EPT36001xx", where the "xx" will be a digit between 0 and 4 followed by a letter, maybe. It's usually either on the front edge of the circuit board, or back near the TA72222P audio chip.

M3D.jpg
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nomadradio>nomadradio</A> at: 6/17/03 10:55 pm

Reactions: Retro CB Guy
hossless said:
Hello all, I need help finding downloadable schematics and block diagram for Galaxy Saturn. Checked cbtricks and defpom to no avail.

Thanks, Hossless

</p>

I see its an old posting, but I got the same problem.
Mine is out of freq.on rx and tx.
It is olso out of freq.on the five digit freq.counter.
I tried to deliver it to my lokal shop but they could not help me because the did not have the shematic.
So now its standing here collektion dust,too bad becouse I like the radio :evil:

Saturn schamitic

Ya I got an old Saturn but when you got to cb tricks you won't find it because they list it under some name like 11B
in the DX radios section. There's a few different boards, you should be able to find what you need. Just check the layouts and compare it with yours. What the heck it's the same board thats in my S9 apart from a few things.
bmw1- sound like he's got the same problem I had.
There was a little mod I found on how to unlock the fine clairifier. Before I could never figure out where I was X-mitting since the damm thing was wondering everywhere.
Now everybody says im on as long as I line up with their sig. or someone that you know is on freq. :p

Galaxy Saturn Owners BAND Together

Hey Guys if you own a Galaxy Saturn,You are for sure just like me in the sense that nowhere on the net (accept a few acceptions) have the info needed for repairs,mods,etc for the Galaxy Saturn export radio...I say we start a chatroom or open a new thread and all of us pull are resources together and share links that we find snailmail schematics to each other give tips compare notes and find common problems this radio may have issue with. Plus all other info pertaining exclusively on the ((((Galaxy Saturn Export Radio ONLY))))

Thanks, Hossless

</p>

Would it help if I had the original paper manual, and the schematics? I just bought a Saturn, and it has all the original paperwork. The original paperwork has schematics, channel chart, the works. If you need a copy, PM me.

Lenny

Reactions: eric chilton
Saturn Info

Hi Im wondering if you still have documents on the galaxy saturn. I got one from flea-bay and it has some werid issues. I would really appreciate anything yo have to offer.

Thanks,
2514 East Coast Hollywood Holocaust
Chris

Reactions: eric chilton

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.