• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GAs Prices

Hey Mole, That's a good point you brought up about California Gas is different than others.....I didn't realize that.........We do have Smog restrictions in Reno Nevada and aswell as Sin City, Carson City (State Capitol) and some other big cities..........However.......I'm 30 mls East of Reno and there is no Smog certs to register your car..........A matter of fact, 80% of big ole state of Nevada there's no Smog Certs to register......At least not yet.........But I'm sure with California moving up here in groves it will happen soon.........Nothing against California, Hell I moved out 15 years ago, but with population increasing, I'm sure smog requirments will be in affect........Maybe the gas get's shipped out of California to here..........But still ,I think there's some serious price gouging going on out west...........Just my 2cts.............73's all

Wish I could feel sorry for you guys but I can't.$4.50 a gallon for regular self-serve here.Our gallons are 25% larger than your's but that still equals around $3.40 for a US gallon.Just got back home a few hours ago from a short vacation and was talking to a couple we met that were from Ohio.They asked what the gas prices were and told me they were paying $2.49 a gallon when they left a few days ago.

Probably not gonna see any relief any time soon! Mr & Mrs "Yuppie" isn"t gonna fret too much over a 70$ or 80$ fill up for their 700$ per month Expedition/Suburban/Mecedes SUV (you get the picture)! Guess we just gotta deal with it the best way we can! (JD's parking his Big Truck if diesel hits $3 a gallon and nobody but him is paying for it!)

JD :beer

YOU, should read the article on the Bilderbergers and our gas prices will start to make sense. right now the policy is he controls the oil controls the power. i knew we were in for it when china bought futures in oil at $50 a barrel 6 years ago. what did they know that we didn't? hmmmm. new world order, is coming, democracy and freedom is it's enemy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.