• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GAs Prices

Anywhere form 2.19 to 2.35, depending where your at for regular unleaded.

About 2.40 for a gollon of diesle fuel.

Makes me glad the mobile has a little 4 banger that gets almoat 30 mpg.

197, what part of the country are you at that super unleaded is less that regular?

Seems strange to me.

Hi Folks..............$2.59 for regular...anywhere from $2.59 to $2.89(only if she's sputterin'!) for Diesel! :x Truckin' hasn't been much fun lately around here in the Empire State! Oh..and they just raised the tolls on the TBTA bridges in NYC and LI($24 for a tractor trailer!), and the NY Thruway just went up too!
JD's not gonna be buying any toys in the near future! :?

JD :beer

Well, Looks like the West coast is always the highest cause everybody thinks were rich or something.....I'm Paying around $2.53 a gallon for regular and that's at a cheap AM/PM or 7Eleven.....If your talkin' Chevron or 76 it's around $2.66 for regular unleaded.....I'm driving 120mls round trip a day to the jobsite and home....My 85 half ton was killing me at around $100.00 a week......I just bought a little Toyota Tacoma with a 4 banger a couple a weeks ago, just to cut down on the cash flow for gasoline. I think there should be one set price for gas for the whole country......Talk about price gouging (I think I spelled that right?).....Just my oppinion..........73's all..... :roll:

Well Phil ,there is alot of money out here on the west coast,unfortunatly ,IM not one with much of it ,I suppose that's my own damned fault ? Your gas prices seem just about right out here in the Los Angeles area .i get about 35 miles to the gallon in my little car and it only has a 10.5 gallon tank ,but when your a poor guy like me , it still all adds up in the minus collums ,but one things for sure ,no matter what the situations may be in my life ,it could always be worse ,seems one could always find a blessing if they looked hard enough. 8.50 a gallon in England so IM told )-:

Hey Switch Kid, you do have a point if you look at other parts of the world......UK, Australia and others.......They've been paying high dollar for petro for years.......Also look at the cars they drive. They seem to be a little more economical than ours........USofA Always has had the gas hogs for cars........LOL..... I still have my 85 half ton with a pumped up small block, but my little puddle jumper Toyota has helped me out tremendously..............73's

California, (and now Nevada and Arizona are following suit) has more expensive gas prices than the rest of the country because of the CARB (California Air Resouces Board) regulations. These are the folks that put together rules regulations about air quality (along with the AQMD). To keep it brief, the gas in CA is formulated different than the rest of the country to burn cleaner so it is supposed to produce less smog. In the summer months, they formulate it differently than in the winter, which makes the costs higher in the summer. So here's the deal: everyone thinks its a good idea to pass and vote for laws that make then air cleaner without READING the details. Then when the gas prices go way up in CA because the gas has to be made different than what's used everywhere else, everyone complains.

I swear, in this state if you gave everyone a loaded gun and told them it would be better for the environment, they would insert muzzle into mouth and......

$2.15 - 2.20 fer cheap gas, $2.35 - 2.45 for Mr Cummins.
I think we all know that this is greed pure and simple, and as long as we have an oil man in the white house nuttin is going to change!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.