• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gas prices

it has been hoving around 2.99 and i have seen walmart sellit fro 2.85 that is the cheapest i have seen it but there are some places still selling 3.29 and higher. it really needs to come dow i drive to work and its 46 miles 1 way

Man, it's still $2.85 up here by the B.C border. We even have 4 refineries around here.
But of course....our 32 cents a gal. tax doesn't help much either.
-----------------
DXman

why do we do this when we have gasbuddy.com?

I think they should keep rasing fuel until we break. I don't care anymore. Now that prices for everything else are starting to rise, I've made adjustments...no more beer, no more uneccessary driving, no more eating out, no more pizza, no more soda, just tap water, no more long nights on the PC or tube...now i have plenty of extra chash to make it to work. far as i'm concerned, they can jack it to $8/gal...after that i leave the country.

I think I realize now that I get some pleasure out of knowing that high prices hurt others more than it does me.

Life is good.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.