• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gen. test

correct, its one of the ways they provide free file sharing. they make you wait 45 seconds (used to be 10) to see what they have on the screen, after that just clikc to download. i eleminated the incorrect awnsers so it is easier to focus on the correct one.

YES ! :D

Test Complete
The elapsed time was: 8 minutes and 57 seconds.
You have passed the test with a score of 100.0 percent.
Click here to take another test

Clipboard01.gif

:D hey sonwatcher good luck on that test! i'm a 14 yr tech and i finally wanted to upgrade. i took my written when gordon west was at AES milwaukee, 2 months ago so i could get the autographed certificate now it's study for the code. but work comes first. i just passed my promotion board and should be starting the training here in a week. so i know what your'e dealing with. i figure 15 -20 min. a day should cover it for the next month i should be good.

Good deal rfoverlord ! I can't wait ! I know what you mean about work. I finish drywall in new homes and I have been swamped. I'm working on 3 houses right now. But it is only a week away and I get to take my test and I need to make sure I keep studying up to the time I hop in the car. :) Good luck on the code ! :D

I don't like a Bazooka myself. I use a banjo and all the rest of my tools are automatic(angle and flat boxes,nail spotters etc...)

My Dad ran one, it was fast. I'm a carpenter, but my Dad was a bad ass finisher. Demanded cupped nails, pre fill board ( remember that?), a perfectionist. Had a company for 30 years, always busy, not cheap. I could sand a 1500 foot house in one day at 15 years old, the guys I see now take four guys a day, slop on the floor.

I Passed ! :) I got 34/35. Missed 1. I quickly took the test and handed it in and the VE said "You must be pretty sure of yourself, you got done awfully quick." I watched him as he graded it and saw him raise his eyebrows and then he looked at me and said "pretty good !" then the other 2 graded it and congratulated me. I asked how I did and he said I only missed 1. :) That was a great feeling ! :D Now to break out the Code Quick !

Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.