• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good New From Tommy 2 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butcher318 said:
Well gee I guess that was the whole point, I did get out the plastic and up-dated my Norton and added some other things.

As far as how this occurred please think about it. You join the C B R forum and log in and who knows what all happens to your computer or what rides on inside your computer with out you knowing it. This was a big problem on the One Stop forum and how many people out there go by T2W anyway.

So ,mr post number 4 are you Tommy or one of his little buddys?

Where is there a CBR forum (you dont need to type C B R here).

This "problem" only occurs at 1 stop. There is your problem.

Tommy is "General Electric" here.

Radio Edit said:
I'm new to the CB Forums and I am a memeber here, 1 Stop and CB Tricks. I hope that these forums are safe from such antics.

I have seen messages at 1 Stop about a T2W banned message. I am assuming here that that would be Tommy2Watt. Is this guy some sort of hacker? Is he into CB Radios?

I don't want any trouble, all I want to do is learn about my hobby. I wouldn't know what to do with a spyware attack or something.

Are we safe here?

There is no T2W banned message.

It says LOGIN DENIED OR INVALID LOGIN CREDINTIALS
REASON: T2W

This is a 1 Stop Thing. Why does it not happen elsewhere?

Radio Edit said:
I count on the forum moderatores and administrators to help keep me safe.

I don't want anything to do with hackers or the likes of such.

Turn your computer off.

Butcher318 said:
In short Tommyis a c.b. guy, now ham guy, and for the most part was a cool guy. There was problems between some c.b. shops here on the net and several forums were hi-jacked with all kinds of stuff and pics posted over night. He also started a forum called c.b. a$$holes or something like that. It was a free for all where anything went. It was all fun but I just was into radio's and amplifiers, not all the BS. That crowd is more into smack talking and game playing or something I don't know. I'm kinda with you on that, leave me out of all your BS, i'm here to talk radio talk.

CBASSHOLES was the guy Radio Doctor ripped off.
I guess people wish they listened back then. Hmmmmmmmm

Hindsight is 20/20

problems between some c.b. shops here on the net and several forums were hi-jacked with all kinds of stuff and pics posted over night. He also started a forum................kinda with you on that, leave me out of all your BS, i'm here to talk radio talk.

I agree, lets move foward.

Why all the hostility here?

Some Members have had unpleasant or annoying experinces in the past, Don`t allow one subject to skew your view of the WWRF..
I think this topic has played out.

Jeff

Nuting ta see hear folks, lets be moving along now
Bill
Happy_Hamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.