• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good New From Tommy 2 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the comments on that CW .....sounds like you have been doing your thing for a while. I really can't say that IM that much more interested in the Ham's way of radio operating but it has always been a thought all the same. It almost sounds deep enough that I should be biting at the bit to be a part of it all.....maybe after 20 years of cb'ing IM just to damned lazy (or cheap) to really even conceder a change but I still have found it somewhat very interesting on how it all works and can work. I worked at a small electronics company a few years back ,my boss was a Ham ,he even had a small station set up at the work 20 ....if I remember correctly he had even given me a book to read up on all of it if I might be interested in taking the first test .....I never went there. I did get into shortwave along with AM radio skip ....as in transistor radio AM ...Had a Sony ICF 2010 that I had a lot of fun with a inverted V antenna that had different size wires along side each other for different frequancies ....along with a long wire. It was one time and maybe the only time I was doing some serious listening for a change. I can't say I've talked to the places you mentioned there but I did talk with Greenland and Vietnam and Germany via a cb radio late 80s early 90s ....Australia has always been a main stay certain times of the year via sideband ...regular and freebands. Thanks again.

video

ihave seen some video on 11m i know a guy in austrailia who does video over 11m . Cw dont foreget the repeters on 27.600 and 27.620 with 200khxz + offset

" Tommy 2 Watt.............what a great guy............. "

I always thought the guy was funny and all but so what, he's a ham now. I would like to see him go to QRZ.com and get on their forums and play some of his BS games and see how long they tolerate that crap. I have had to go over my computer with a new spyware program to clean out the junk from that SOB. I was always getting the " you have been banned reason T2W " message at the One Stop forum. That BS got real old real fast, yea, real great guy....NOT.

t2w

Butcher318 said:

I always thought the guy was funny and all but so what, he's a ham now. I would like to see him go to QRZ.com and get on their forums and play some of his BS games and see how long they tolerate that crap. I have had to go over my computer with a new spyware program to clean out the junk from that SOB. I was always getting the " you have been banned reason T2W " message at the One Stop forum. That BS got real old real fast, yea, real great guy....NOT.

hahahahaha Mike u know he made u famous :LOL:

Hey butcher318, I had to do the same thing. What a bunch of CRAP

Butcher318 said:

Spyware? Do you even know what that is?

So you are saying that your computer got messed up
by visiting the 1 Stop forum? Not only do I not believe it,
I do not buy for one second that someone is doing it remotely.

I have seen people talking about this on The Cb Radio forum also.
Claims that someone is "possessing" their computers just
by visiting their message board, Pretty alarming.
Hey why not whip out your credit card and purchase something then :)

Well gee I guess that was the whole point, I did get out the plastic and up-dated my Norton and added some other things.

As far as how this occurred please think about it. You join the C B R forum and log in and who knows what all happens to your computer or what rides on inside your computer with out you knowing it. This was a big problem on the One Stop forum and how many people out there go by T2W anyway.

So ,mr post number 4 are you Tommy or one of his little buddys?

Just so we all know, as soon as you "connect", you are opening yourself up. It don't really matter what site your visiting, you can be attacked no matter what your looking at. Just like sitting at home when a stray bullet falls from the sky from several miles away.

It is up to you make yourself safe.

T2W has been called a hacker and appears to be into radio. He also seems to be very passionate about things and has the time to invest in whatever it is he wants to do.

Most places are safe, even earth...for now anyway.

In short Tommyis a c.b. guy, now ham guy, and for the most part was a cool guy. There was problems between some c.b. shops here on the net and several forums were hi-jacked with all kinds of stuff and pics posted over night. He also started a forum called c.b. a$$holes or something like that. It was a free for all where anything went. It was all fun but I just was into radio's and amplifiers, not all the BS. That crowd is more into smack talking and game playing or something I don't know. I'm kinda with you on that, leave me out of all your BS, i'm here to talk radio talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.