• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good time to invest in pepper businesses

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
I imagine more people will look toward prepping. Likely a good time to start a business or invest. Toilet paper stocks look viable, lol.

I'm still a survival poacher. Just read a story on Fox News. Some ham shares a farm with 32 other people. Claims they have a supply of food that'll last for years. I'll have to add his name and location to my SHTF list of hoards to assault and pillage. I'd never broadcast my hoard location and it contents.

Anyways, I can see more people exploring the pepper crowd.

Mud , You , I & quite a few other members have this covered ! I'm good but trying to stay out of stores , as I'm 66 but still go when needed . Some stores here , not worth going to ! :whistle: I actually made my own bread from scratch the other day as non in stores . Even flour & yeast are hard to come by , but I have more that enough ( I hope ) but next venture into town I will buy more if available ! Freezer is full , actually living out of it for meat , I have one Deer in mine , my hunting partner next store has 2 large freezers , we have 3 more in them . This sucks but " We " will survive ! Because we have been planning on something like this to happen . :whistle: As far as Egg sales , started a Co-op w/ friends , so I have enough , I never could sell them , now so many customers I can't keep up ! :) 73 , Leo

I grow ammo :D

Picked 200 of these today.

414399519.jpg

Dwn here in "The Republic of Tajas" they usually run 3 to 4 dollars doz. Been hoarding mine, stocking up to pickle em. Love Spicy Pickled Eggs. And beer. Keeps the gut gud.

Reactions: 357magnum
......thought this post was about pepper business?

Got some going now. Starting a bunch from seed today. Gives me bout two weeks to get that rock hard garden tilled up.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.