• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Google Earth Pro is now free.

Or like most and use it as a survey to find out what kind of customers are using their product so future updates can be tailored in that direction. Just like a census is more than just counting heads.

Or like most and use it as a survey to find out what kind of customers are using their product so future updates can be tailored in that direction. Just like a census is more than just counting heads.
That's all it is...Google has no use for your identity, but they would like to know who uses sites like this for future spam-mail.

Now if the download page was not a secured page, then I would be more concerned about it being some kind of scam.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
It may just need an email that Google does not already have on file. None of my existing addresses worked but as soon as I registered for one of those free disposable email addresses it worked fine.

Reactions: Mudfoot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.