• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Google Earth Pro is now free.

Not working for me at the moment. When I try and get a free license key it tells me it cannot complete my request with no explanation as to why. Busy maybe??

When I tried it with the email address already in use with Google I got the same message about technical problems. When I tried again with a clean email address it went through.

When I tried it with the email address already in use with Google I got the same message about technical problems. When I tried again with a clean email address it went through.

Yeah that seemed to be the problem. Got it now. I tried several email addresses that I have used at some time and they all failed. I just created a free online account and it worked great first time. It didn't even take my hotmail account. Thanks.

I've been unhappy with the original Google Earth for a few weeks. Trying to go to Street View in just about any large city, the graphics get about halfway and then it just freezes solid. Now I see that GE Pro does the same thing.

There have been quite a few GE users worldwide reporting the same problem so I'm not alone. I'd think they'd fix the known problems before they foist them off on others.

It still works fine in many places - I can see my parents' old house in Las Vegas in Street View just fine. But the Vegas Strip? Fuhgeddaboudit!

Any of you folks have this problem?

So afr so good Pat. I use it on my Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 and also with my newly acquired ( three weeks) Samsung Galaxy Tab-S tablet however as of this moment the tablet just has the original version. I must say that the really good images on GE look REALLY good on that tablet as do most things. it has the new AMOLED display and colors and clarity is much better than the laptop.

Downloaded it this afternoon when I seen Pro 151's post. It didn't like my hotmail address either, then I figured they wanted you to use Gmail...Then it worked just fine when I put that email address in...

I don't see all that much difference between Pro Earth and the regular Earth, except Pro gives you info on property value and the dates when buildings and houses were built. (which is sorta cool) And I noticed you can download pictures and videos of what your looking at, which may or may-not be available on regular Earth.

Got these snapshots of Lake Lavon off Google Earth Pro just to show ya how low some of the lakes around here are...

This is the latest picture taken in 2013, of a Marina at Lake Lavon, I was out there about a month ago, and the water now wouldn't even be visible at this angle.
marinaatlakelavon.jpg

This snapshot was from 2012 just one year earlier...
marinaatlakelavon1.jpg

um , they want a whole lot of info for a "free " program . watch your accounts if you signed up for this .i wont give anyone that amount of info ,looks like a scam to steal your identity or your money .
good luck

Reactions: DainBramage

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.