• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Grocery store shortages

Stay away from the Major stores like Walmarts, Costco, and SAMS, and the other National stores like Albertsons and Krogers...Those are the ones that can't keep anything on the shelves...

Around here, the smaller local owned stores and smaller chain stores seem to have a better stock on the shelves...they are also out of TP and paper towels tho, but at least they have more food items.

We need to find the hoarders n use ball bats on em n cure this crap.aint gonna end till we stop em

Y’all stop being mad at the TP hoarders, do like I did...

I stood in the aisle when they started and pointed and laughed at them while they were buying and fighting over it. Then, got a buggy and filled it full of all the preparation H they had and KY. That confused the hell out of all them, walked off and left that sitting, was empty in a few minutes.

My Walmart now has no Prep H or KY, haha.

I stood in the aisle when they started and pointed and laughed at them while they were buying and fighting over it. Then, got a buggy and filled it full of all the preparation H they had and KY. That confused the hell out of all them, walked off and left that sitting, was empty in a few minutes.

to make tp last longer marinate it in jabenero pepper juice made by crushing jabanero peppers n boiling them for 30 minutes.i hear it makes the tp last long L0NG time

89785189_10222489703970063_6979058540145016832_o.jpg

Ur fuckntwisted

Reactions: Tokin and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated