• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Grocery store shortages

Today was Walmart's first day of opening a hour early for seniors...I got up to my local Walmart about 5:30am and there was already maybe 20 people in line, then by 6:00 maybe another 20 when they opened the doors...Place actually had TP, paper towels, and bottled water on the shelves!

Probably not by the time the store opened for every one else tho at 7...Looked like all us old folks cleaned them out! :D
i went to ours,got all i needed eggs,taters,dog n cat food,yeast,hand soap n few other items.old women were damm pushy.they cut doors open n those old hussies that cant hardly walk was movin pretty damm good gettin to the shitpaper n were grabbin all they could carry just to find limit 2 per person haha. 5 friends of mine would slip to me n say EVER SEE SO MANY OLD FARTS?

i went to ours,got all i needed eggs,taters,dog n cat food,yeast,hand soap n few other items.old women were damm pushy.they cut doors open n those old hussies that cant hardly walk was movin pretty damm good gettin to the shitpaper n were grabbin all they could carry just to find limit 2 per person haha. 5 friends of mine would slip to me n say EVER SEE SO MANY OLD FARTS?
Limits of 2 per person? Hell, it's only 1 per person here...As for the little ol' ladys, some of them need to put a application into Nascar...I wasn't aware those scooters Walmart supplies could do burn-outs! :eek:

5721558_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Limits of 2 per person? Hell, it's only 1 per person here...As for the little ol' ladys, some of them need to put a application into Nascar...I wasn't aware those scooters Walmart supplies could do burn-outs! :eek:
yes we have 2 pack limit on tp 1 limit on bread milk taters n eggs. But some of those ol winches who cant hardly move when in front of you n your in a hurry sure move fast for tp.next time im takin my catt!e prod n see if they really fly

yes we have 2 pack limit on tp 1 limit on bread milk taters n eggs. But some of those ol winches who cant hardly move when in front of you n your in a hurry sure move fast for tp.next time im takin my catt!e prod n see if they really fly
Was sorta funny actually...There was several of us standing in line this morning waiting for the doors to open, and everyone was just as friendly as could be, and talking about how they just didn't understand what all the fuss was about, and hoarding toilet paper...Then once inside the store it was every man for himself!

After I got checked out and was on the way to the truck one guy who I was talking to while inline came up and was telling me how rude some people were inside, that was so nice earlier....:ROFLMAO:

Was sorta funny actually...There was several of us standing in line this morning waiting for the doors to open, and everyone was just as friendly as could be, and talking about how they just didn't understand what all the fuss was about, and hoarding toilet paper...Then once inside the store it was every man for himself!

After I got checked out and was on the way to the truck one guy who I was talking to while inline came up and was telling me how rude some people were inside, that was so nice earlier....:ROFLMAO:
haha yep,my close friend dale,head of our local vfw was sayinsame,he n i walked the isles slowly gettin what we needed n was havin a good time or tryin to but those greedt tp grabbin wimmin put a damper on that,funny bit 1 old hag had more tp than she could carry,managed to kick 1 guy n drop 1 package o tp,he kicked it waaay down a clear isle.guy at the far end grabbed it n said dang now i dont have to fight the line for tp

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.