• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Grocery store shortages

20191209_082008.jpg
e0e29931-e855-443b-bcbd-2c7019fcebad.jpg

The most dangerous thing on earth,and a double barrel shotgun to guard it and all other possesions

The ones from shithole countries expect to profit from shortages. It’s built-in. First or fourth generation. Corner the market. Profit off your neighbor. Altruism isn’t known.

Only one group wants rules where actually necessary.
That’s the one pays all the bills.

The rest lie, cheat, and steal as a matter of course.
Honesty doesn’t work in their societies.

So they help themselves to what’s in your kitchen?
(What should have been in your pantry).

Why aren’t mass deportations underway?

Do you expect to “wait your turn” for medical services?
Do alien criminal felons come before your family?

Sorry. Medical supplies are gone.

Why is that so?

Its a war and you’ve been losing for a long time.

And no one is afraid of your having guns.

As you haven’t used them for what mattered.

First is language. Then culture.

By signs shall ye know them.

Tee shirts, tattoos and a TV?
Lectrical gitar and feedback screams?
Divorce, bastardy and serial whoredom?
Those are the ones who’ve already surrendered.

Take more drugs . . . “break on through to the other side”.

Vietnam War destroyed the authority of fathers.
Since then, women, children and dogs all have opinions.

Last edited:
The ones from shithole countries expect to profit from shortages. It’s built-in. First or fourth generation. Corner the market. Profit off your neighbor. Altruism isn’t known.

Only one group wants rules where actually necessary.
That’s the one pays all the bills.

The rest lie, cheat, and steal as a matter of course.
Honesty doesn’t work in their societies.

So they help themselves to what’s in your kitchen?
(What should have been in your pantry).

Why aren’t mass deportations underway?

Do you expect to “wait your turn” for medical services?
Do alien criminal felons come before your family?

Sorry. Medical supplies are gone.

Why is that so?

Its a war and you’ve been losing for a long time.

And no one is afraid of your having guns.

As you haven’t used them for what mattered.

First is language. Then culture.

By signs shall ye know them.

Tee shirts, tattoos and a TV?
Lectrical gitar and feedback screams?
Divorce, bastardy and serial whoredom?
Those are the ones who’ve already surrendered.

Take more drugs . . . “break on through to the other side”.

Vietnam War destroyed the authority of fathers.
Since then, women, children and dogs all have opinions.

Damn, I must be twisted.....I understand awl dat. Working defenses and planning today. Found my HD Tin foil, making the hat. Got 220 gal tote for water storage, gravity feed or 12v diaphragm pump. Chem's for treating. Digging pit for punjabi sticks, deadfalls, and razor blades on bushes. Digging tunnels and fox hole. Weapons stashes and food cashes. Walking the perimeter at night with war dogs. Talking to ghost people, they're my point men.

All else fails......Suicide Solution.

All Aboard!!!!!.......Hahaha! Crazy Train.....

Clicking and Popping
Rock'n an Roll'n
Wide open 99% of the time.
Bustin bolts, blow'n fuses,
Daily, if not hourly.

Can't stay out of the rain
They say I'm insane
Don't forget to breathe!

The authority of fathers isn’t just infra-family. Yours, your uncles, the men they say pay attention to; it was (as you’ll recall) a generally-accepted thing.

One might not like old man McKnight as a teenager. But one didn’t cross him. And didn’t ignore him.

Associations spread outwards. From nearer to farther.

The differences between today and 1940 are the ones of a losing society versus a winning society.

Oh, that’s my granddads music” Yeah, okay. His morals, his pride, his fun — not just pride in appearance — were predicated on society’s judgment. Appearance is action. Character assessment. Social gatherings were dances. Gaiety.

A thousand years it took to get there. Thrown out in an afternoon.

Will it matter my familiarity with hymns and church music? At a time it will be increasingly wanted, it matters more the familiarity of those around me.

“My” music . . a statement which makes one a laughingstock.

Ours

Choose what it is about our culture that was once better. Practice it.

Reactions: Eldorado828
yes i agree 100% they been itching up to control us. Im thinkin manditory vaccines and in that vaccine is yes wait hold it MICRO CHIP
I think it's far more insidious than microchipping. They no longer have a "need" to microchip us; we do that to ourselves with all the cellphones and other "smart" devices that keep track of us and spy on us.

Notice I didn't say exactly what I think the vaccines are designed to do. But I have some ideas.

I think it's far more insidious than microchipping. They no longer have a "need" to microchip us; we do that to ourselves with all the cellphones and other "smart" devices that keep track of us and spy on us.

Notice I didn't say exactly what I think the vaccines are designed to do. But I have some ideas.

Cryptocurrency would be a good reason to “chip” us. Genetic alterations might be a good reason. Instant death upon insubordination comes to mind.

Where’s the tinfoil, this hat is messed up...

Today was Walmart's first day of opening a hour early for seniors...I got up to my local Walmart about 5:30am and there was already maybe 20 people in line, then by 6:00 maybe another 20 when they opened the doors...Place actually had TP, paper towels, and bottled water on the shelves!

Probably not by the time the store opened for every one else tho at 7...Looked like all us old folks cleaned them out! :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.