• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gun Bans Moving Ahead

I dont think a gun ban will ever happen in TX. I think us Texas folk would tell the government to get screwed!! You would not believe the amount of people where I live that have the concealed carry license. Trust me I sell guns everyday.....

Yeah, right! Just ask Randy Weaver how telling the government to get screwed worked out for him? Or the Branch Davidians? Get real. The Feds would squash you like a fucking bug if you ever tried to stand up to them.

:headbang

i tend to agree with David on that one, the last thing america is becoming is communist, more like a capitalist dictatorship.

as for a gun ban, thats about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike unless its accompanied by a ban on producing guns too. But as exporting death is americas main export the chances of that happening are a bit less than elvis,osama and saddam doing a trio of the american trilogy.

people say guns don't kill people, people kill people, which to an extent is true, but without a gun its a damn sight harder to kill someone, it takes balls to plug someone close up and personal and look them straight in the eyes (which ironically is the favoured method in my city).

Guns are banned for the most part in Mexico.

We see how well that works.

Gun control only affect those who obey the law, which is the majority of the population. Criminals are already criminals, they disobey the law anyways. In a recent study, it was found that nigh 100% of criminals cannot legally buy a firearm, and thus by stolen firearms from other sources.

I personally, want gun ownership to be at the point where a criminal genuinely fears death every time he goes out to commit a robbery, rape, home invasion, or murder.

I have an excellent idea for a congressional bill.

Any state that denies the right of the people to keep any arms (AW bans, mag restrictions, restrictions upon NFA restricted weapons), and/or denies the right to carry to the general populace shall no longer receive federal funding for law enforcement.

Those affected by my law are statistically, those who do not commit criminal acts.

................... people say guns don't kill people, people kill people, which to an extent is true, but without a gun its a damn sight harder to kill someone, it takes balls to plug someone close up and personal and look them straight in the eyes (which ironically is the favoured method in my city).

ill take your word for that being true since ive never killed anyone ....... yet :D

Yeah, right! Just ask Randy Weaver how telling the government to get screwed worked out for him? Or the Branch Davidians? Get real. The Feds would squash you like a fucking bug if you ever tried to stand up to them.

:headbang

Yeah well that may be BUT they would have one big ass fight on there hands....They will never get mine!!!

The pre-Obama "gun scare" by the far right and the NRA etc.... was the biggest bunch of hooey ever. Gun control isn't even on Obama's radar and all The Scare served to do was drive up the price of guns and ammo and make ammo much more scarce. So congratulations goobers !!! All you did was hurt yourself.

I have 1 handgun for home protection, nobody knows I have it, registered to someone else (I inherited it) and I have a large box full of 1st Class pre-Scare ammo.

All this government and political talk....shouldn't this get moved to the private member's controversy forum so the 10 or however many paid members can adequately debate this serious issue?? :D

The pre-Obama "gun scare" by the far right and the NRA etc.... was the biggest bunch of hooey ever. Gun control isn't even on Obama's radar and all The Scare served to do was drive up the price of guns and ammo and make ammo much more scarce. So congratulations goobers !!! All you did was hurt yourself.

I have 1 handgun for home protection, nobody knows I have it, registered to someone else (I inherited it) and I have a large box full of 1st Class pre-Scare ammo.

I think you should do a tiny bit of research before making such a statement.

Obama: “I’m working on gun control under the radar” | Greeley Gazette

Obama is the best gun salesman in the whole history of the world,more guns were bought after his election and rightly so!! Mrs nice Pelosi says we caint control the guns then we'll control the bullets. and the price of shells went thru the roof... They can have my bunch of guns when they pry them from my cold dead hands! The best way to keep a government in check is with an armed citizenry period, look at all this Arab crap going on nowdays.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.