• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gunz & Radios

I don't do head shots. Gotta chute' 'em in da' nutz @200eazy. If you kill em with one shot you are wasting ammo.........if you wound them, then the others will come out and try to help the injured, resulting in more targets. Make 'em come to you, hold the high ground. Shoot low they may be crawl'n.

:whistle: Me thinks a portion of your post could possibly be...

414165185.jpg

What did she say about your thoughts of wounding people so you could shoot first responders and medics?

Now Rush.....you just went way out there with those implications. So.... "Zombie Invaders" constitutes first responders and medics? Trying to figure out how that even correlates in thought process........ Ur not one of those left wing fanatics trying to create chaos hiding behind a bottle of Hoppe's No. 9 Nitro Solvent I hope.

Now back to the therapist.........Kat wuz puuurrrdy. Not a head shrinker but a physical therapist.....and she was good at being physical.

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
Zombies don't tent to wounded zombies, and animals run like hell when their buddies get shot. Animals and zombies surely wouldn't crawl through the weeds to help, that's just a human thing. I'm sure you were just being silly, but it is what you were implying. Probably just too many violent movies.

I'm sure you were just being silly, but it is what you were implying

The word is "facetious"......"treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor.".....certainly was not implying any where close to your implications. What do you mean... "Zombies surely wouldn't crawl through the weeds to help" .......Zombies have feelings too, ya know! Look at me, I'm a zombie, and I have feelings. :D:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Rwb
Hmmm ... Maybe my next purchase . I always wondered why a lot of people had them ? Seems like Lego's just snap pc's together to make a better gun ! Most of my bigger stuff is all bolt action w/ the exception of my 45 Cal Uzi which is like trying to find parts for a 67' Tri Power Vett' Big $'s if you can find them . I also have a 50 Cal BP a T/C Black Diamond up to 100 yds it will reach out & touch someone .:LOL:
They are fun to build, even more fun to shoot.

The word is "facetious"......"treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor."

Facetious implies the "serious issue" was preexisting, and not created with the sole intent of making a bad joke. Like seeing a lady with on leg and saying "Hey, there's Eileen!" That is very different from chopping of a woman's leg with an axe and stating, "You must be Eileen!"

Now you know the difference between facetious and mentally unstable. Sometime I just gotta call bs. Carry on

Reactions: Rwb
Momma gonna be right ornery bout that. Wondering if those were M855's on that cast iron skillet? Figure more damage on cast with 855's?
Momma gonna be right ornery bout that. Wondering if those were M855's on that cast iron skillet? Figure more damage on cast with 855's?
Fast little bastards aren't they. 1st shot blew the bottom left lip off.
These are my hand loads I use for 4 a two legged varmints. 55 grain Sierra Blitzking Bullets, 26 grains of Ramshot Tac powder, over a CCI #41 Military primer, in Wolf Gold Brass.
I would recommend working up to this load. It's a tad warm. 26.3 grains is max! With this powder. I leave myself a little wiggle room.
These Bliztkings literally blow soft targets to pieces. Very Very Effective on Coyotes.

Last edited:
Facetious implies the "serious issue" was preexisting, and not created with the sole intent of making a bad joke. Like seeing a lady with on leg and saying "Hey, there's Eileen!" That is very different from chopping of a woman's leg with an axe and stating, "You must be Eileen!"

Now you know the difference between facetious and mentally unstable. Sometime I just gotta call bs. Carry on

Friend of mine has a three legged cat named Eileen.

Now if you review statements here you will find all implied topics being brought forth, are by yourself. Yet still it boggles me mind how you can insert your implications as facts to anything afore mentioned. Now to actually call BS, and I do, seems the mental stability in question is apparently yours, due to the erroneous correlations perceived.

Carry on.....Sir.

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.