• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gunz & Radios

fogdog

Aug 29, 2013
East Tennessee Mountains
Don't mess with the Ham Radio Operator.
0318191706_HDR.jpg

Wanted another upper for mine in 6.8, but built a 223 Wyld with 22" Bull Barrel with crowned muzzle. With 16" Hvy barrel, 5.56, it's "The Preacher" because I bought it from a Pentecostal Pastor. With the 22" Bull it's "The Ratslayer" .....1" groups @ 200 yds...... M4 with a 3MR 3RD MODE Trigger. 223 Wyld is built for 5.56 and 223.

Wanted another upper for mine in 6.8, but built a 223 Wyld with 22" Bull Barrel with crowned muzzle. With 16" Hvy barrel, 5.56, it's "The Preacher" because I bought it from a Pentecostal Pastor. With the 22" Bull it's "The Ratslayer" .....1" groups @ 200 yds...... M4 with a 3MR 3RD MODE Trigger. 223 Wyld is built for 5.56 and 223.
Nice build, and shootin for sure. The AR Platform is fun to work with.

Reactions: Rwb and Tallman
Hmmm ... Maybe my next purchase . I always wondered why a lot of people had them ? Seems like Lego's just snap pc's together to make a better gun ! Most of my bigger stuff is all bolt action w/ the exception of my 45 Cal Uzi which is like trying to find parts for a 67' Tri Power Vett' Big $'s if you can find them . I also have a 50 Cal BP a T/C Black Diamond up to 100 yds it will reach out & touch someone .:LOL:

Reactions: Rwb and Tallman
The LEGO RIFLE! There are so many off the shelf hot rod parts for the AR-15.
You can almost turn it into a Swiss Army knife.
My favorite rifle is My S&W model 1500 chambered for 30.06. I have had this rifle since 1975 and have done very little to customize it. I did take the trigger apart and polished all of the contact pieces to make it smooth pull. Screw adjustment weight and travel make this rifle a pleasure to shoot.
Even after shooting this rifle for all of those years, each round fired comes as a surprise.

Last edited:
and even novice can drive tacks at a 100 yards. Head shots are no problem.

I don't do head shots. Gotta chute' 'em in da' nutz @200eazy. If you kill em with one shot you are wasting ammo.........if you wound them, then the others will come out and try to help the injured, resulting in more targets. Make 'em come to you, hold the high ground. Shoot low they may be crawl'n.

Reactions: Rwb
One shot, and 125 lbs of fresh venison and no wasted meat is wasting ammo?
Well for the rest of your post, that's why some hunters use 30 round magazines.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.