• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gunz & Radios

Fast little bastards aren't they. 1st shot blew the bottom left lip off.
These are my hand loads I use for 4 a two legged varmints. 55 grain Sierra Blitzking Bullets, 26 grains of Ramshot Tac powder, over a CCI #41 Military primer, in Wolf Gold Brass.
I would recommend working up to this load. It's a tad warm. 26.3 grains is max! With this powder. I leave myself a little wiggle room.
These Bliztkings literally blow soft targets to pieces. Very Very Effective on Coyotes.

Looking at hand loading some 72 gr for the Bull Barrel. They would probably do much better. I like that recipe. Don't think I would like them that hot.

Reactions: 357magnum
A gun is only as good as your eyes. I'll let my bulldog do my spotting for me. He can hear, see and smell far better than I can...
bulldogspotte.jpg

Looking at hand loading some 72 gr for the Bull Barrel. They would probably do much better. I like that recipe. Don't think I would like them that hot.
They make an awesome sound in the cold crisp mountain air up here. Sierra says 26.3 grains max, but the Ramshot info shows 27.0 grains as the max powder charge with a 55 grain fmj.
My gun loves it. The Tac powder works better in a 72 grain bullet.

After reading these posts even though it was in the 30's w/ wind chill I just had to shoot off a few rounds . Nothing big just 100 rds from my High Standard & Ruger Mark pistols . Felt good to do some shooting after the winter we had . But not so good to see I got a little " Rusty " from not shooting other than trying out my test loads . Sunbull , did you teach handsome Bull Dog to bark " Send It " ?o_O:D

Reactions: fogdog and S&W357
If you deep fry the tails they are good to pick your teeth with afterward. Although, I like to save those for late night snacks. Kind of like fresh pork cracklins.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.