• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HANGING A DIPOLE VERTICALLY

the problem with email and texts is that they do not convey tone, so one must be careful what one writes and how one writes it...

Business Writing: Set the Tone in E-mail

i agree that the last three words should have been thought out more carefully as some one mentioned before maybe a "what? can you rephrase some of the information or summarize it"

my greatest concern through reading this thread was in the use of what I feel is foul language that I would not want a younger generation to come on here and read and think that it is representative of the forum overall.(for those of us who are into teaching kids the hobby)-there is enough of that on the airwaves.

we all need to be adults and set what I feel can be a better example of explaining information and not get so disgusted. there was a world of good information from member jazzsinger, thank you for that.

For what it's worth I have always held this forum as one of the best for getting help and information related to the hobby.

Can we all mind our p's and q's! :)

Reactions: 6 people
TO Stellasarat, sorry if I jumped down your throat, I don't deal too great when I think people are mocking me, not on this thread, the other one you started, i tried to help you and although may have been a bit technical for you, i had actually simplified it a lot, anyway I ain't offended, I ain't bothered and I bare no grudges, as far as I'm concerned shit happens ;) its in the past, all the best Jazz 73.;)

To Gamegetter I'd like to apologise to you too, I think some of my language offended you, it wasn't my intention, its actually very mild by comparison to everyday Glaswegian, its not the quaintest of cities in the world, I appreciate you may have a very different background to me, so I'm sorry if I offended you, hopefully we can all move on, all the best Jazz 73.;)

Reactions: 8 people
thanks and thanks to all,

let's do what we do best here and discuss the radio hobby, i especially enjoy all the in depth antenna theory discussions that go on here...they are extremely valuable not to mention stimulating(should be) to the new and young hobby enthusiasts!

good day

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
a99

hey jazzsinger....
i saw your antron 99 blowing about in the breeze earlier,,i hope you can get the swr down over all those ham bands you use..
ha ha pmsl..laters
ade

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.