• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

has anyone seen this?

Campus 4 acres 80/160 array
6 acres HF rotational arrays/fixed wire arrays
15 acres 6 beverage HF RX system

sat_view_W8PR.jpg
W8PR antenna farm.jpg

6 ELEMENT 20M @ 105 FT. (Wide spaced on 72 ft. boom) #2 / 20M 4 ELEMENT @ 64 FT.
3 ELEMENT 40M @ 72 FT.
6 ELEMENT 15M @ 113 FT.
PHASED VERTICALS FOR 160M/80M
Various others. I recently helped with ground control for a Stacked Pair of 4 element 20m beams aimed at Europe. Top antenna @ 72 ft... lower @ approx. 40 ft.
I've had the privilege of operating from this station during 4 contests during the last year.
One of which I helped operate was the ARRL INTN'L DX SSB.
We placed 7th in North America, for multi-op/single transmitter
What a BLAST!
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

https://www.qrz.com/db/W8PR

No.
K3LR - Tim Duffy is the Chief Operating Officer of DX Engineering.
NO8D - Paul D. Sergi Sr is the CEO of Summit Racing Equipment, and founded the company in 1968

I used to live in the Youngstown Ohio area, and used to pick Tim's brains about his multi-remote receiver voted repeater system he had, K3LR/R, when I was working on KC8WY's repeater in Austintown, Ohio. This was 35 years ago. And, Tim had an antenna farm then too.
Back then, Summit Racing was in a warehouse on the Western edge of Akron off of I-76.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.