• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Health care

Dear comrade freecell

What a load of crap

Home foreclosures are caused because loans were given to people (by mandate) who could not repay the loan. This was begun by Carter and amplified under Clinton (the 2nd and 3rd worst presidents of all time). Look up "Community Reinvestment Act"
The rest of it is just beyond the realm of bullshit.

Hmmm, Jimmy Carter 1977-1981
Bill Clinton 1993-2001 thats 12 combined years

so what about Reagan, with his trickle down (Gramm-Rudman) and Iran (lets buy cocaine) Contra, Bush, Bush and Bush???!!!??? 29 years of nothing but deregulation which begat Madoff and the like, runaway healthcare costs and which finally came around to Wall Street suffering from "trickle down" and Phil Graham calling them whiners and the collapse of banking empires.

When I think of Reagan and the Bushs' I agree they were and are beyond the realm of bullshit !!!... just like Boehner, and Shelby,......

so what about Reagan, with his trickle down (Gramm-Rudman) and Iran (lets buy cocaine) Contra, Bush, Bush and Bush???!!!??? 29 years of nothing but deregulation which begat Madoff and the like, runaway healthcare costs and which finally came around to Wall Street suffering from "trickle down" and Phil Graham calling them whiners and the collapse of banking empires.

When I think of Reagan and the Bushs' I agree they were and are beyond the realm of bullshit !!!... just like Boehner, and Shelby,......

Were you alive and aware of the economy under Reagan? I was.
I started my business as Reagan brought us out from the idiot Carter's massive screw ups

Reagan.....
Brought us out of the Jimmy Carter's 25% interest rates for home loans.
Lowered taxes and once again proved that it was the best way to spur the economy.
Gave us the greatest peace time economy we've ever had.
Got the Berlin wall torn down
Got the hostages back from Iran after 450+ days of Carter failure

Why...because Iran knew he wasn't a pussy like Carter (and now Obama)

Bush...
Inherited an economy on the decline because Clinton was a do nothing (except for the BJs which I guess he was good at).
Had to deal with 9-11 because Clinton didn't deal with the arabs when he had the chance.
Lowered taxes and yet once again proved it was the best way to spur the economy.
Gave us the single biggest jump in single quarter growth in the US history.
Gave us a stock market that broke 14,000, the greatest ever, with an economy to match.

It wasn't until the Carter/Clinton "Community Reinvestment Act" caught up with our housing market that things went to hell. More dimocrat give away programs that failed (as they all do and always will do)

And as far as you trying to use the tired old mockery of "trickle down economics" to make some sort of point. Lay off the Koolaid. It's the only way an economy works.

Better yet. Go back to school and actually learn something about economics and how our system works. Obviously you have not a clue

wait a minute...my math is correct...those guys I mentioned were in control for 29 years,
29 years, 29 years. I'm as stoic as Joe Friday so caps and sarcasm don't affect me in the least. Did I mention 29 years. 29 years of do nothing to regulate the economy, (oh no, our banking execs and wall streeters won't do anything to destabilize our economy so let it be wide open and let them do what they do...29 years, 29 years...I know, some people think it was just peachy...let the things continue as they've been, why mess it up, we got our old boy network running smoothly...this is where I'm now ROFLMAO. I read about the GM bailout, but what about ALL the bank bailouts. In an industry where one would think all the need to do is count the money and keep good books their math isn't as good as mine.... 29 years, 29 years...a so called great communicator wouldn't have wasted billions of a surplus left him by Carter. And I guess I'm imaging Iran Contra..Lt. Col. Oliver North testifying that his orders to negotiate with the cartel came from the Ray-Gun and Bush l, while the CIC was sleeping in chambers. I wonder where they sold all that cocaine ?? Where can it be sold and bring in huge profits ? I need an education ???!!!??? Moi !!!???!!! I'm trying to figure how an administration that is attempting to rein in the wild horses from continuing to trample the citizenry gets such a bad rap in less than 8 months. The party of no hasn't done one thing. Well McCain and Rick Davis helped DHL take over Airborne Express and that resulted in the loss of 8,200 jobs here in the midwest but by your standards I guess that's how things are done. But GM who manufactures mostly here in the US is flamed but they are one of the few companies that are native and still manufacturing. Everything else seems to be made in China. I guess it's the little people who enact legislation allowing and easing and most importantly "enabling" the exodus of manufacturing positions to the other side of the globe. How is your business now ? After wall street has stroked and massaged the numbers unabatedly for 37 years, (I forgot, Bill Clinton was hamstrung with the party of no in control of both houses) how is your business. If you're happy then it's good for you but the guy in charge now and his cabinet just got there in January....my math is good, real good. Now as Phil Gramm would say, quit whining

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.