• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heart issues :|

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Got a follow up today on why I am having what feels like heart attack symptoms.
My fingers are crossed that I'm just cray cray and have anxiety

24HR after dose 1, now on dose 2. Feeling different...euphoria with a hint of confusion.

Last edited:
I feel for you

Be careful and listen to your Doctor.
I have to keep my nitro tablets handy and I'm always looking for a place to sit down. Some days are better than others.

I have non-heart related Atrial Fibrillation.

It physically express in me all kinds of heart related issues, from fatigue to being hyper, confusion and lack of concentration, COPD like shortness of breath, and sometimes minor heart attack like pain.

My heart beats fast, but my BP remains normal. Some of my friends with AFib tell me they think their having a heart attack, and they have the typical mild to sever pains.

Other's say they don't even know when they're having an attack.

Good luck and I wish you better health,

We wish you well.
Pay close attention to yourself and express your feelings
to the Dr.

We have been dealing with this with the wife for sometime.
She pas a pacemaker and last year a heart valve replacement.
We have found-out more than once that:
Your Dr. Knows text books.
YOU know YOU.
Be sure to communicate how YOU feel.

Beast wishes.

We haven't heard from you in three days. I hope everything is going well. Please post back with news if you can.

Things are going alright, thanks. Just been adjusting to the new med. I have blood, thyroid, another ECG and some other tests being done Wednesday.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated