• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HEIL HITLER - I mean BUSH

Yes I do. It's the same logic you are using to lump bigots with freedom loving people. All with the same brush. Because someone named them "Malitia".

They aren't painted with the same brush. They are 2 seperate militant forces that are seen joining in some cases side by side. My question is that if this is permitted to the end result how will this group be able to govern when the principals and ideologies are far apart. The problem is that some of the radical groups are just as adimant about Constitutional ideas as the good groups may be. Some of those groups would do away with the 13th and 14th amendments in their ideology. The good groups may not want to do that. Some want to do away with all but the original 10. Big issue. Some believe that the founding fathers felt the white race are the only ones entitled to citizen rights. It would be a big mess and the losers would be the American people. Yes , it is hypothetical yet this is the end result of those that join forces with the common goal of getting rid of the present government and tryng to put things back in order as they see fit. I may be wrong but this is a question that comes to mind. I don't see anyone that doesn't love freedom. Some don't buy into all the conspiracy stuff that seems to feed a lot of the militia movements.

I don't see anyone that doesn't love freedom.

I do. Every day.

I can't see any person who sees the Constitution for what it is, the Law of the Land, working with NeoNazis, Aryan Nation, or any other group of that sort. The ADL agrees with Hitler on gun control. More common ground there than with the militia ties some try to make.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.