• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HEIL HITLER - I mean BUSH

Ok
I usually do not enter these "mind bogglings" but this one peaked my interest ;) ;)

My family and I are much better off due to the current gov't..My state is run by a Democratic Gov. who had the forsight to bring both parties to the table and get something done (amazing is it not)...We are a small state but receive our share of "Pork" from the Feds..big construction $$ keeps food on my families table,creates an ever growing infrastructure ( we are just starting to feel housing slow down,and prices actually adjust to "real mans" prices)...Now all that being said,try not to take the "sales tax" pledge come election time and you will see yourself shown to the border....
Being a small state means if you want to elected you will come to a town meeting,you will answer the real questions(not fables) and you will be remembered come next election....
Now I will get off this "soap box" B-4 someone kicks it out from under me........And I would brag we are the # 1 state in the union to live BUT then everyone would want to be here...no thanks.........Live free or die 8) 8) ;)

Snoope back quiet

p.s. I must ad that the only reason to select your party up here is to vote in primaries and you can still change that the day of..

TRAIL OF TERROR
Newly released document
links Saddam to al-Qaida
Indicates regime was cooperating with bin Laden group to strike U.S.
Posted: March 17, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49297

More documents discussed-

http://abcnews.go.com/International/IraqCoverage/story?id=1734490&page=1

Interesting-
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/011/990ieqmb.asp

If these documents are true then how can you say our troops are over there needlessly ?You can't just dismiss them just because you dislike Bush. That is irresponsable.

Man, I guess I struck a nerve. Just as I figured, I will get attacked, even though I have not attacked. Just observations thats all. Highlander, I respsect your right to have what ever opinion you want about anything, including me. Its just I don't understand the mentality of "If you don't agree with my opinion I will lash out and put you down" . This is truly the greatest country on the face of the planet, it does have it problems, but the good far outwieghs the bad. That my friend is why I am glad to share it with you :) .
Ed

Our source in Afghanistan No 11002 (for information about him see attachment 1) provided us with information that that Afghani Consul Ahmad Dahestani (for information about him see attachment 2) told him the following:

How convincing, fourthhand conversation. That is really desperate.

2M Guy said:
Our source in Afghanistan No 11002 (for information about him see attachment 1) provided us with information that that Afghani Consul Ahmad Dahestani (for information about him see attachment 2) told him the following:

How convincing, fourthhand conversation. That is really desperate.

LOL, yeah, from an Afghan detainee and his imaginary freind---you don't suppose that maybe this guy was TORTURED!!??? Waterboarded? Sodomized with a broom handle? Electrocuted with car batteries? Hung from the ceiling with dogs attacking his testicles? Smeared with fake menstral blood by a female guard? (All things done in your name by your government, yay)

Wrong answer, Jesus-boy. Try again. Only a brainwashed bushie could post such a thing and think that it would fly.

You know Highlander your responses are severly adolesant. Try being a grown up once and respond as you would like to be responded to. These documents were just released. I posted them for all to consider. If the way you respond to people is "inlightened" behavior you can have it. The hate you vomit out at people does your "ant-war" "peace" movement a disservice. Try acting like an adult for once. You might be amazed at what you may accomplish. :D

Highlander_821 said:
Marconi said:
Try reading this piece for some simple and holism direction for a change and try a perspective from another point of view, if you dare.

http://www.tfp.org/TFPForum/TFPCommentary/looking_upon_a_nation_divided.html

No thanks, I'm well aware of what christianity has to offer---ignorance, fear, and superstition. No thanks. I'd rather live in the enlightened world.

And if not christianity, what is your "enlightened" world??

Seems you have not seen the light yet. Maybe you should have lived under Saddams regime for a while?? Got a good taste of what he did to people that chastised him like you are doing to Bush. IF Bush were like Hitler where do you think people like yourself would be?? Thats right you would be in a mass grave by now.

Well farmboybuck, probably right along side of you in the misserable world you dream of.

That was a mique on my part and I fixed it. It was intended to say the word wholesome and even if the word used was considered as written (holism), it has nothing to do with my believe in God or my suggesting a little faithbased soul searching might be in order on your part. You just jumped like someone fooled, and enunciated your impressions of christiananity in a vain way. That gives me no hope for your salvation in the hereafter. Or you sure you can handle that?

So, I can just imagine how it is when you just see any old word that looks like it might connect somehow to something spirtual for others. Reminds me of seeing a portrayal of Lucifer cowering at the sight of the cross, right where the down fall of the Beast really begins, at the sacrifice of our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ. Among other things that Jesus said on the Sermon on the Mount was,

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

Are you really so convinced of whom your real enemies are?

He has done alot of good!

I Think this should cover it,only a few things he has done "right"! I wonder how well he would have done if they had not blown up are trade towers, changing the entire direction he had to take his job...Bush is great,has a set and uses them! To bad Clinton was busy getting his sack adjusted by Monica or maybe he would have seen the mess he left bush:Wavey
Check out the uncle jim link below...
"Who says that Bush hasn't done anything for the country"?

From the link:

9. Heeding the words of our own Declaration of Independence, the president laid out the non-negotiable demands of human dignity for all people everywhere. On January 29, 2002, he said, "No nation owns these aspirations, and no nation is exempt from them. We have no intention of imposing our culture. But America will always stand firm for the non-negotiable demands of human dignity." As stated by the President, they are a virtual manifesto of conservative principles:

* Equal Justice
* Freedom of Speech
* Limited Government Power
* Private Property Rights
* Religious Tolerance
* Respect for Women
* Rule of Law

What a crock. They might be conservative principals, but they aren't represented by his actions.

Be vewy quiet everyone ...........LW is waiting for Alex Jones to provide the "cut and paste" answer to this discussion! :D
I'll bet it'll be .........BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD :beer

s

I'll tell ya' what Bud, if you think I'm an AmeriKa hater, YOU ARE A FRICKIN' IDIOT. Seriously... I'm about as hard core a Patriot as one could possibley get. I mean hard frickin' core. I will fight to the frickin' death with guns or hand to hand any day or night of the week to defend this Constitutional Republic and EVERYONE'S Freedoms and Liberties. The Founding Fathers gave us the US Constitution/Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence so we WOULD have the right to FREEDOM of SPEECH and EXPRESSION. But, since Stallin, I mean Bush and his ANTI American, ANTI US Constitution/Bill of Rights, ANTI Freedom and Liberty, ANTI US Sovereignty pimps have crashed into the hearts and minds of the Ostriches and sheeple with their Trojan Horse. Hence the "revised" Patriot Act etc. WE HAVE LOST THE Fourth Amendment to the Bill of Rights and other amendments soon to follow. We are headed for a FRICKING hell on earth, another Russia or China. If that's what you want, then go back to sleep and awake when the Gulags are filled with your fellow citizens, and the full scale house to house search and gun confiscation has come to a town near you. Burry your head deeply back into the sand, and bend over so you can be cattle prodded.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

LoneWolf TN - Neither a Democrat or Republican. I would consider myself a Constitutionalist Patriot

f

Hey JD, I LOVE ya' to my fellow citizen. LOL SHHHHHHHH
Let me go see if I can find more good stuff on www.infowars.com or www.prisonplanet.tv shhhhhhh don't tell anyone JD, Alex Jones might be listening. Or, you all should be listening to the Alex Jones show via his website @ www.infowars.com Mon - Fri from 11:00am to 2:00pm Central Time.

LoneWolf TN shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody :LOL:

Bush is a conservative. LO fricking L
Let's see,
Chertoff
Negraponte
Gonzales
Clinton is a made member of the Bush family now, LOL, but it's true.
REAL conservative have come out publically that the Bush administration is totally destroying the Constituion/Bill of Rights
Real conservatives have come out publically that the Bush administration is taking us straight into a Military/Police State

Bush is outClintoning CLinton at every turn. They are all great little puppets. The Rothchilds, Rockefellers, etc are the puppetmasters.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.