• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hello WWRF!!

Fdtrucker

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 5, 2005
Southern Shore Of Lake Ontario
Sorry I havnt been around much. Thanks to Mole sending out the reminder email. I came back to check out the old forum. My account was still active!! I upgaded to Extra class since the last time I was on here, alot has changed around here too!! See ya on the board........

Sorry I havnt been around much. Thanks to Mole sending out the reminder email. I came back to check out the old forum. My account was still active!! I upgaded to Extra class since the last time I was on here, alot has changed around here too!! See ya on the board........
Kool, what's you call sign?

Good to see you again.I'll be up in your neck of the woods next month. Just got my Extra study manual the other day. I hope to have a few days off work soon and start reading and studying it . Congrats on the upgrade !

I upgraded to Extra class since the last time I was on here, alot has changed around here too!!

Congrats on the upgrade and nice to see you back! Let's see some updated pics of your shack :)

Good to meet you. Hope you stick around.

And as mole said:
post-3-1076912593.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.