• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hello

Usually you would get the semi official welcome wagon but instead you get me.
Your lucky day (or not) .
You have managed to find the one place on the interwebz where all forms of radio communications coexist in the same place.
# 1 Don't be a dick
# 2 If you're going to be a dick , expect to be treated like a dick.
# 3 see rule # 1

In the end if they can tolerate me you'll do just fine.

Welcome to the forum

413978155.jpg

I've been reading alot about coax changing swr so I did a test that everyone was where you add a 3 ft jumper and see if swr changes well my swr did change what would be the best was to solve this

As for a little about myself I talked on radios since I was little cause close friends and family had them never forget my first ssb experience talked to canada almost everyday with plain Jane radio my dad had don't know what it was I know it was a cobra cobra cause that was my handle back then

Reactions: 357magnum
It is your lucky day, Kop didn’t acknowledge me at all when I showed up here, haha.

In all fairness though he probably saw me on another forum and thought “aw shit, not him”.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.