• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hey DTB!

AA1QD said:
Did I read here some where you had a fix for Astatic echo boards? You know to fix the horrible sound and adjustability?

You could always replace the board with a LT2D ;)

I argree with you AA1QD on the Astatic board , but I have learned to appreciate them to a degree , it's just getting them set for the touch with the right amount of audio to go with it . I've been through 3 or 4 different styles over the years and I still go with the TRB-1s as being the best and easiest to set for my needs , I mean those boards can really do it to it in the noise department which i can pretty much live without , but just for that right touch of echo/reverb they will always get my vote until they come up with something else. Also the Galaxy boards can be set fairly nicely as well.

OPEK LT2D are fantastic boards, but are twice the price, and this radio already has a astatic in it, so if we can make it better, why not do so...

AA1QD said:
OPEK LT2D are fantastic boards, but are twice the price, and this radio already has a astatic in it, so if we can make it better, why not do so...

I can totally agree with you there , LT2D hasn't came my way as of yet , but I did get a BB-2 recently , I was kind of impressed with the little guy ! especially the fact that it can be installed to different ways , either in the radio set for the users likings or a double switch can be installed , I would compare it to the Astatic , but I think it was a little more co-op in the tuning then the Astatic. Good luck with your board.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.