• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hide Your Radios in Dallas Co.

Last edited:
I'm sure stand your ground law would apply. Seems like everyday there is some lawless laws passed. Can see it now.......thief stealing, gets shot, doesn't die, sues home owner, gets away with theft and the law suit all because it was legal to thieve when destitute to better yourself; all brought to you by your faithful liberal.

I'm sure stand your ground law would apply. Seems like everyday there is some lawless laws passed. Can see it now.......thief stealing, gets shot, doesn't die, sues home owner, gets away with theft and the law suit all because it was legal to thieve when destitute to better yourself; all brought to you by your faithful liberal.
A double, double tap would fix that. Maybe even triple triple.

Regardless of his political affiation be it Dem , Republican or what ever, this is bad policy.
No.
This is just Stupid.

I understand that people have to live in hard times.
I live here in Califorina very near Yosemite national park, we have seen several years of massive wildfires.
I personally know several family's that have lost there homes leaving with only what they could pack in there car as they were evacuated.
Everything gone.
Everything.
They come back to a foundation full of ashes.
Yes they have reached out to both the community and organizations like Red Cross , the Salvation Army and others as they struggle to rebuild there lives that have been reduced to nothing.
Not one of them that I know of has resorted to theft to sustain them or there family's.
This guy needs to be removed.

Quickly.

We have voters that go to the polls with out spending a ounce of effort to find out what or who they are voting for.
They see several choices and pick one at random.
And this is the result.
Unreal.
Glad I don't live there.

Jeff

This is just Stupid.

Yes, very. Very......S....T....U....P....I....D!
Thinking some of those voters should wear a pin....
upload_2019-4-23_22-21-3.jpeg

Well, that District Attorney is a Democrat.

Shhhhhh......you can't say that.........:sick:

But he is. Says so right in the article.o_O

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now you done it.

I told you.....we have been delegated to the back page again......We were politely notified by our friendly admin that due to the potential nature of our conversations this thread has been moved to the Prepper forum where we Romper Room Rejects must be quarantined for the duration. Darn you S&W357.....LOL. :whistle::whistle::whistle::LOL:

Respectful regards to the admin for providing us a safe place to play.

Redbeard

I told you.....we have been delegated to the back page again......We were politely notified by our friendly admin that due to the potential nature of our conversations this thread has been moved to the Prepper forum where we Romper Room Rejects must be quarantined for the duration. Darn you S&W357.....LOL. :whistle::whistle::whistle::LOL:

Respectful regards to the admin for providing us a safe place to play.

Redbeard

Are your weapons secured?

Thank you for the respect.
Threads of a Political nature often spark heated debate and that is fine.
This area is free and clear to allow these debates to happen with out spilling over into the general forum were feelings get hurt by people that can not disagree without feeling they are being attacked.
Simple as that.
I also post here so I guess you can add me to the " Romper Room Rejects" roll call.
Running a forum as big as this one is more work than you might think when it comes to the many members we have that do not always share the same view or values.
We do our best.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.