• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hide Your Radios in Dallas Co.

Redbeard U812

WDX-1030 / U812 South Texas
Jul 14, 2018
Here is one I just found, read it with my jaw dropped. Could not believe what was stated. I won't put my personal comments to it, I might offend........But any OTR drivers beware, those HP Import Radios will be of easy pick'n around Dallas Co. I bet I can pick up a good radio for cheap on Craigslist Dallas.

Texas DA Announces He Won’t Prosecute Theft Crimes Valued Under $750

4gXfdY4i

Dallas County District Attorney John Cruezot announced earlier this month he no longer plans to prosecute low-level crimes, including theft cases involving personal items less than $750 in value in many instances.

In a letter to the people of Dallas County dated April 11, Cruezot, a Democrat who was elected in November, explained, “When I ran to become your District Attorney, I promised you that I would bring changes to our criminal justice system."

(Read the article------It gets more convoluted)

https://www.westernjournal.com/texa..._campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal

I had read it several times before posting. :confused: I'm sure that one will come around to bite them. :mad: That elected official stated he would make changes, Huh? What? To what possible positive aspect comes from legalizing theft?

Houston......we have a problem!

Reactions: NZ8N and 357magnum
I see backlash........DA states he will not prosecute. That does not mean the cops won't arrest you, charge you, hold you until bail is set or court. I see those jails filling up fast, courts will be flooded. Just plain stupidity in action.

Sheriff will hold those people, then they will need bigger jails and prisons. DOC will have come up some dollars. Taxes will rise to pay for all the jails and free stuff.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?