• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hide Your Radios in Dallas Co.

Thank you for the respect.
Threads of a Political nature often spark heated debate and that is fine.
This area is free and clear to allow these debates to happen with out spilling over into the general forum were feelings get hurt by people that can not disagree without feeling they are being attacked.
Simple as that.
I also post here so I guess you can add me to the " Romper Room Rejects" roll call.
Running a forum as big as this one is more work than you might think when it comes to the many members we have that do not always share the same view or values.
We do our best.
Jeff
Isn't this what makes life interesting? If we all had the same opinions and point of view we would be living in the HIVE MIND. Honey bees all agree who is the queen, type of food to gather, What to do with it, and the shape and size of the honey comb, what gets put in there, etc.
Some corporate cultures are like that. Eventually they break down and fail.

I'm on a motorcycle forum that has a political section that you have to ask to join. It is much freer than the rest of the forum, and is not visible to read unless you have asked to be in it.

The problem is the membership is HEAVILY skewed to one side, and there are some in there that I would call "extreme" to be sure.

But it makes for the rest of the forum to remain clean. If someone posts something of a political nature out in the open part of the forum, it will get moved and the poster will be notified. If it happens on a regular basis with the same person, the mods will take more drastic measures.

It works and I really like that idea.

I like being a reject (romper room that is).

I love you rejects, no matter what your political affiliation is.

Bunch of rejects.
Welcome to the Sand Box.......
upload_2019-4-24_0-41-10.jpeg

This piece is about an hour long. I stumbled across this a while back. It's worth a watch, very eye opening.. Not Texas but you get the idea.

Watched this video.....saddening, disturbing, and frustrating. There was mention in an article I had read day or so ago referencing the Jewish graveyard, the camp right next to it, the fecal desecration of the tombstones, the needles, the drugs, and the guy who was running for office with the desire to fix this problem in Seattle. The article I was reading used this example for what happens when the illegal population has nowhere to go and the liberal figure heads do nothing but offer up more free stuff and ignore the problem. This video is not just about Seattle, it's about America today. All of America, some places that are this way, some places becoming, and some places that will be if apathy is continued.

This video shows exactly what Dallas Co. will be if the DA refuses to prosecute theft, by legalizing theft, and doing nothing in an apathetic fashion. When the proverbial hits the fan, and citizens have had enough, and do something about it, I'm sure that same DA will prosecute those citizens for doing what was forced on them.

Have I missed something? or is there those on here that favor what the DA in Dallas is proposing? Remember he will be the one to decide if the person that steals from you only wanted to take your radio so he could sell it to get food. If so then I guess if someone breaks into your house and remember "breaking and entering is a crime right?" then breaking and entering to secure an item worth less than $750 will not be tried as well? If someone smashes your car window that is worth $400 and steals your radio that is worth $300 I suppose that to will not be tried or prosecuted? The statements by this moron of a DA is part and parcel in line with everything we see now and remember if you think using a weapon in Dallas to stop a thief that only wants to steal something that is worth less than $750 may just land you in jail for excessive force. Bernie Sanders says all extreme criminals should be allowed to vote matters not he says if they are rapists, Terrorists or mass murderers. So who do you think most criminals would vote for do you think the DA of Dallas would be high on the list of people that repeat criminals would vote for. If I'm in the Romper room when I tell you I will defend my family and home with extreme prejudice against such crimes then, by all means, make room for me. If you have not been following the culture of LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS THEY VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT then I don't know what the hell it is you all have been watching.

Oh and if these kinds of laws happen to drive up and increase in guns being used to defend your family and home from the thieves that just want to steal enough from you because they are hungry what do you think this DA will do to anyone that uses a gun to offset his agenda?

Dallas County is down to about 30% huwhyte pippuls.

Actions like these are part of renewed ethnic cleansing (as with the 1964/5 Civil Rights Act).

It was a beautiful place to have grown up. But men who allow their cities to be taken from them can’t call themselves men. All societies build cities. To say one avoids them ignores what’s important.

That 30% pays all the taxes. Receives nothing in return any longer.

Not until it’s understood that your humiliation at doing nothing is the goal as this is your replacement population you must subsidize. (Oh, no, I might lose my job. My forum posting points. My Facebook status).

“They STOLE from you?”

You deserved it.

Americans have their “wealth” tied into home equity. As the replacement population won’t be able to afford what YOU think it’s worth, you'd best do some homework to find out what the tax appraisal district said it was worth in 1990 and barely adjust for inflation (use GOV calculator).

That’s the real (the TRUE) market value

Have a pension? Gov or private? 25%, if you’re lucky.

Meanwhile the termites turn up the heat with insurance & finance costs. Yours, and that of the local governments.

Law, is what they say it is. Truth, is what they say it is.

You no longer may claim an appeal to reason or to God.

Y’all need to get this thru your heads. Pulling the rug out from under the over-leveraged economy might take three hours.

Last edited:
First off I respect the job the Administrators have to do . We can be a " Motley Crew " ! We all know we get a " little " out of hand once in a while .:whistle: I guess some one has to keep us inline .:D As far as Stealing ? My Mom came here from Wv as a teenager , she had 7 brothers & sisters & they didn't have much . She came to RI in a dress her Grandmother made her from a flour sack ( or something like that ) & a pair of borrowed shoes . She taught me as a youngin' Don't Steal , Don't Lie , you will get through life just fine ! I've followed these rules & try and impress them on everyone , as I have no use for those that do ! Maybe that's why I don't have many friends .:whistle::LOL: Sad state of affairs we're in with or so called leaders making laws like this !:rolleyes:

I'm on a motorcycle forum that has a political section that you have to ask to join. It is much freer than the rest of the forum, and is not visible to read unless you have asked to be in it.

The problem is the membership is HEAVILY skewed to one side, and there are some in there that I would call "extreme" to be sure.

But it makes for the rest of the forum to remain clean. If someone posts something of a political nature out in the open part of the forum, it will get moved and the poster will be notified. If it happens on a regular basis with the same person, the mods will take more drastic measures.

It works and I really like that idea.
Me too! Some of the people on that site I would say are former Seal team.

Reactions: NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.