• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HOMER BB are you ok?

I'm good. The tornado landed about 10 miles south of me in Springdale. I'm in Rogers. They came closer two years ago knocking down trees and blowing down light structures all around me including half a tree in my front yard. So far the storms have developed no appetite for my ugly homebrew antenna setups.
There were no deaths from the Springdale storm as the structures demolished were not yet inhabited at 4:45 AM when it touched down.
Thanks for asking.

I'm good. The tornado landed about 10 miles south of me in Springdale. I'm in Rogers. They came closer two years ago knocking down trees and blowing down light structures all around me including half a tree in my front yard. So far the storms have developed no appetite for my ugly homebrew antenna setups.
There were no deaths from the Springdale storm as the structures demolished were not yet inhabited at 4:45 AM when it touched down.
Thanks for asking.

Well my friend, glad you're good and evaded the path of another twister. The full blown nader season is coming on so hopefully those of us in the alley can come through it unscathed another season

Thanks for asking.
your welcome. we are not far apart,like 55 miles as crow flys.

Reactions: Eldorado828
Thanks for asking.
a very interesting thing, first day news said fayetteville,next day said springdale. not sure if news media could hunt up the rest room

• Haha
Reactions: HomerBB and Crawdad
well homer bb today isnt radio friendly. im thinking you got what we got,lightning since midnite and weather bureau says all day today. make for long boring day

Springdale isnt far from me up in MO. I had heard those twisters crossed hwy 412 East of George's plant.
where in mo you reside? we might be neighbors

Over by Jenkins
we are about 40 miles apart as crow flies. im near golden city mo. not golden but golden city. i get lots of static from that bit of where i live

Reactions: Keto

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated