• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hooking up my radio

megatron

Aug 18, 2008
Cincinnati
ok i'm driving my moms van where there's a door you can put stuff in.. i have my radio there
i've been thinking on mounting my galaxy 949 there i don't want to break off the door
i'm using a adapter plugging into the cigatrette lighter, i was gonna put it on my dash
woulda been a big mistake i have rotten teens walk that on this path where this asst living is
there has been break ins but not our vehicles odd, which snowman had in smokey and the bandit his radio on the dash

Thats probably a good idea to hide the radio. I would also get a 6 foot jumper and extra power cord. At night close the door to the radio and have the open end of the jumper as well as the power cord plug end just lying in the seat empty. Ypu could wedge them between the seat so it appears you removed the radio and there is nothing to steal.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.