• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How do CBs really make your life interesting?

Thanks 222, have a great day also!
That is JMHO.
Have a great day to all and don't forget to get out and vote today!!
Most would agree that its a fact the older a man gets the wiser he gets; well we should hope anyways! :)

And Yes It's Time To END This Overly P.C. / NON P.C. Crap Throwing Fest of an Election, these two have not Stopped with the Slander Advertisements yet!

Maybe I should clarify my above post. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just because a woman is ugly doesn't mean she is deplorable.......but if I would never consider putting my tongue there my Anthony Weiner won't go there either...........

The better the Radio System, the more I hear.

1). Quantity: seems obvious, a better design of system pulls in distant TX.

2). Quality: I wasn’t quite prepared for this one. Vocal details. Lead me to not be so quick to judge what I thought I was hearing. Sometimes there was more.

My post title seems obvious, . . but it isn’t.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.