• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How much is radioactiveradios.com worth?

DTB Radio

Sep 14, 2005
Carlisle, PA. USA
www.dtbradio.com
I don't know if this should be in the controversial section or not. I thought it was funny, and not particularly controversial. Anyway, while I was doing some research into how websites and domain names are valued, I found the Radioactive Radios website listed in an online website evaluator. I got a GREAT laugh out of what I read! The valuation report is at this location

Just for the heck of it, I then plugged in my business website, and here's what I got: click for results

I'm not saying I'm any better or worse, I just got a good laugh out of it. One could probably find other website value calculators that show opposite results, but this one is still funny!

WOW!! it is funny looking at the difference between the two site values and the raings. All in all it is good for you dave but that drastic of a difference!!! YIKES!!

a lot of fun to be had on that site, think it was posted here a long time ago

I guess we now know what happens when you superwhackpack a website,the value plummits,no doubt the same thing happens when you superwhackpack your radio,

looks to me like the only thing getting superwhacked is the gullible's wallets.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated