1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

How to shoot skip

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by nat19, Nov 25, 2009.

1. secret squirrel

secret squirrel Lustrous Potentate

Skip must have been the sheriff.

2. Crawdad

Crawdad Down in the mud invasive species

But Mr. Marley said he shot the sheriff already. Skip was the deputy? It's all very confusing.

Rwb and Slowmover like this.
  3. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

spelling wrong firs its H not k then its T not P

4. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

upload_2021-7-22_8-22-59.png
    I think we found @Slowmover

5. TheRealPorkchop

TheRealPorkchop Certified Sith Pimp

HAHAHA!! Can we fix it? I don't know which is worse, Andy... you knowing Bob the Builder or me...

AmericanEagle575, Rwb and Handy Andy like this.
  6. Crawdad

Crawdad Down in the mud invasive species

Complete with 7' Skip Shooters. ........

Slowmover, Rwb and Handy Andy like this.
  7. Handy Andy

When someone declares you "Godfather" - kinda have no choice but to know what your God-Nephews and God Nieces want to be entertained by.

No to CB Radios, Boat anchors and even our Dog Sparky - nope, wants to play "Let's Build It"

Man, Legos were fun back then, but even MORE hilarious now...

Trying to steer them to do the right things and even learn of the Empire - but they do resist - their force is strong.

Waiting for them for find a shard of a Kyber Crystal...

Then all bets are off...

8. secret squirrel

My 12 y/o is into watching the Weather Channel and weather forecasts. His grandfather has two weather radios in the house that alert. My son has no interest in CB radio, except for he remembers the movie, Twister. So every once in a while he broadcasts weather alerts on channel 19 in the car. So if anyone hears a Tornado warning on Channel 19 in Western Penna. Its my son.

NoEyes, r carl, Slowmover and 3 others like this.
  9. TheRealPorkchop

I was more into Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba. That’s what my little girl loved, not too many days ago. Ok it was years but feels like days to me.

I love the weather channel or did back when it was better. Y’all noticed the chances of rain now? 32%, 66%, 24%… who the heck came up with that dumb idea? I wanted to be a weather man, glad I didn’t.

Rwb, Slowmover and Crawdad like this.
  10. secret squirrel

My son wants to be a weather man too. Rush Limbaugh proved a few years ago that he was more accurate that most weather guys on TV. Rush said I can predict the weather at 50% accuracy, I mean be right half the time Rush said, "Watch this prediction... Tomorrow there is a 50% chance a tornado will hit Miami." "See, I am 50% right."

11. TheRealPorkchop

Exactly. You can be wrong, still get paid and nobody threatens to fire you.

Rwb, Crawdad and secret squirrel like this.
  12. Handy Andy

WX Channel is one of many "simple" channels we watch to help keep the kids focused on their own development.

I just try to avoid many of the commercials as of late, ones promoting "shock" values more than common sense approach to sales - or "Kids - it ok to hate your parents, they put you into this world and you have to wait until their dead to have a future because they won't fix it." (Climate Change Accord 10-years before Paris)

But hey, give a 5-year old a Dollar for every year they celebrate a birthday, ($5-dollar bill) they think the world of you.

Continue adding 1 dollar per year to the process until their 18? Even rounding up to a $20 - they think you're a tightwad...

upload_2021-7-23_7-18-54.png
    upload_2021-7-23_12-10-33.png

#72 Handy Andy, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  13. Handy Andy

Shhh!

The Graphic shows - a 13' 6" clearance!

Don't tell anyone ok?

14. Slowmover

Slowmover Elmer

Nail the underpass at 72-mph. Them ‘shooters’ll be bendin’ an’ skippin’ backards and never touch.

While parked between other big trucks two nights ago acted as relay for a lady on a big radio across road at other truckstop selling a Ranger while she talked with a truck driver northbound on IH-75 asking her about it.

I lost him at 4-miles. She only heard him once as he came past.

Them ‘shooters Skip jes fine.

#74 Slowmover, Jul 23, 2021
  15. Slowmover

Slowmover Elmer

On IH-44W today past Rolla, MO, the Prez and the Skipshooters busted the pileup wanting to know the way around the construction at MM-140 backed up to MM-145. (A: Use old Route 66).

The radio is nice. Gets asked about. The WMR DSP Speaker is a great addition.

But Skip is The Boss.
    Ain’t happenin’ otherwise.

Twenty miles further on, blew a Drive Axle Tire. Roll 4-miles at 45-mph half on the shoulder.

“Westbound, gotcha a slowmover mile marker 121 rolling the edge. (Rinse. Repeat).

For a fact I was being heard
    (when it mattered) by radio rigs good and bad. Miles & Miles of busy Interstate.

And we stopped at the first exit, the ramp across from the Uranus Candy Factory:

The Best Fudge Comes From Uranus!!”

(No lie. And this here is, “The Show Me State”).

#75 Slowmover, Jul 23, 2021
    Rwb, Handy Andy, Crawdad and 2 others like this.