• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HOW?

paws264

Apr 6, 2005
I just had one of those "Mile-stone" birthdays and, I resolved to be happy and to live every day like it's my last one, just one problem, HOW?

I decided to buy myself one of those dream radios (if I can convince myself that I am THAT committed to the hobby of radio communications).

So, how exactly would you "Live every day like there's no tomorrow"?

How about 60 to 80 milagrams of Valuim a day ? Thorazine ? .......whatever you do , DON'T RUN OUT !!

Switch Kit said:
How about 60 to 80 milagrams of Valuim a day ? Thorazine ? .......whatever you do , DON'T RUN OUT !!

LOL, Switch, I'm trying to enjoy everyday like it is my last one; I am not trying to make it my last one!

well then Paws , I was kidding , if heaven might be anything like the relaxing effect of valuim ? I'll take it . The rest is all about a mind set which it sounds like you are attempting to do now. I have good days and bad ones , I think as I've aged over the years , life has become less stressful for me , but it doesn't take away that "we" all pretty much live in a stressful state of affairs in the good ole U.S. of A. Retirement should mean just that !! retiring yourself from unnessasary stresses and lifes on again and off again bullshits if you can pull that off ! The training of the mind . The more you exerscise it , the better you should get at it . 50 million Americans are on some kind of anti-depressents Paws , What would you make of that stat ? That's almost 1/5 of Americans ! To degree , I was kidding about valuim , but IM also not Jeramia Johnson living in the wilderness with my shot gun and bowie knife without a care in the world other then some wild animal wanting to eat me to death. People do the darness things to keep "balance" within there lives. church / yoga / the Dahlie Lama / scienintology / AA/NA/CA/ whatever works for "them" Don't "try" Paws .........just do it ! I don't have the answers for me ,let alone you Paws , there's just to much negativity around me these days Paws to live the everything is beutiful it's own kind of way ..way. I just do the best I can one day at a time. And as far as the 50 mill on pills for a better way ......so be it !! I would hate to think what "they" might be like without them. God bless us all and then some.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.