• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Howdy....been a loooooong time

Hook948

Dec 23, 2006
Central Texas
Just thought I would stop in and say happy hollidays to everyone. I see lots of the "old timers" are still here. Dang I even see post from Dealer. Heck John I thought you dropped off the face of the earth! Looks like this town has cleaned up a bit. Hats off to the law men. ;)

I did not buy the lincoln from you, but I drove 250 miles round trip to pick up a military surplus tower and cherokee meter that you sold me. Our ham club is using the tower now.
Glad to see you Hook.

Thanks guys. Boy yall are bringing back memories. Skeeter, Was nice meeting you. Glad to see the tower is getting used, I sold the other one to the local club here and as far as I know it's still sittin in the weeds. What a waste. :( Nightrider, I don't remember the brand of radio but I remember I was really mad at it and the owner of Panther Electronics at that time :LOL: Haven't done that trick again. BOY ! I just had a flashback of the look on the truckers face behind me when I tossed it. ROFLMAO!!!! :LOL: Peddler and Sonwatcher, good to be back with ya again.

Sounds like something out of "Joyride" but I don't think there was anything wrong with there radio at the time , ole Rusty Nail had better ideas.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.