• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR 2510 Display

H

Hawk

Just a thought, but how about some kind of prism or reflectable glass or mirror on top or over the display? "Hawk"

DLH Panama City Beach, Fla. CDX 120</p>

HI, If I remember correctly,

I believe the Frequency of the LCD Backplane determines the 'phase' or viewing angle

of the LCD.

It may be possible alter the backplane frequency of the display to make the angle of

viewing "adjustable"..

Just a thought...

Roger

</p>

I am in the process of experimenting with the display angle problem,

I have a good idea that it will be a simple Resistor change!

I might even try a variable control to see if it can be adjustable!

I will post my results.

Roger

(just have to make some time in my schedule to test it)

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rogerbird1>Rogerbird1</A> at: 11/21/02 1:25:27 pm

Kewl - will be watching for your results.

Wayne C.

CDX-787

Magna Force 900

HR2600 & HR 2510

MR. COILY Single Coil

Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.

educate-01sig

</p>

Just installed my 2510 in the truck. Its mounted vertical in the console like my SS3900 was(see pic in signature). My problem is seeing the display. From where I sit I can faintly see the freq. display and to see it clearly I have to lean over and look straight down on it. Is this the nature of the beast? Or do I need to have it checked out? I haven't had a real good chance to get used to this rig which is new to me. Past and present 2510 owners chime in and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Wayne C.

787 in VA

CDX-787<BR
SS3900TT

Magna Force 900

D104M6B

MR. COILY Single Coil

educate-01sig.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users