• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR 2510 on e bay

Just browsing the forum and seen this, maybe my HR2510's will be worth a small fortune in another 10 years. :D

I sold one a number of years back on ebay and it only took one bid at $50. I should have kept it since it had a good final worth that much, was hoping it would bid up, but alas it did not. :(

I still have two that I used base / mobile, one has a Chipswitch which was nice, and two or three parts 2510's. Haven't talked on radio for years, but enjoyed using these, though I wouldn't spend big money on one.

The prices are high because that is what people are willing to pay. Good old American capatilisim at work. The value is determined by what the market will bare. The instant gratification of clicking the button to bid / buy is the enabler. Much like gambling I think.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated