• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HT/DUAL BANDER NEW COMPANY

Great, more chinese made crap to flood the US market.

Do you own a television? Where was it made?

Do you own a cell phone? Where was it made?

Ever checked the label to see where your clothing was made?

Hypocritical idiot.

breaking news:

YOUR LAST NAME IS CHING!

Do you own a television? Where was it made?

Do you own a cell phone? Where was it made?

Ever checked the label to see where your clothing was made?

Hypocritical idiot.

breaking news:

YOUR LAST NAME IS CHING!
so true, glr. also, very funny that his name is ching. i've owned my wouxun kg-uvd1p for about 6 months with absolutely no problems. all my locals gave me flowers about it's audio quality until they found out that it wasn't a yaesu, kenwood, icom, ect. oh well, i buy what i like and what i can afford.

CHINES H/T

CHOP
How many watts does this radio run?????

I have an idea this unit will flood the market with the price.

DOCTOR/795

I have one of those little radios, not to bad but not the greatest. Really good toss in a bag to have radio. Got it at a shop in Southern AR for $105 with software and programming cable. Another Ham in the club had one and when I saw it and for the price you cant beat it. I have seen them for $145 more recently.

No doubt I think the only things that I own as far as radio euquipment or radio related items that are not made overseas is my MFJ tuners which contain overseas parts and a few antennas I have LMAO.

People that bash on things ,adfe better do exactly what was suggested and start looking at everything you own and you will also find that 98% of the things you own are made overseas and if there not you can pretty much bet on its counter parts or materials ARE MADE OVERSEAS!!

so true, glr. also, very funny that his name is ching. i've owned my wouxun kg-uvd1p for about 6 months with absolutely no problems. all my locals gave me flowers about it's audio quality until they found out that it wasn't a yaesu, kenwood, icom, ect. oh well, i buy what i like and what i can afford.
Not to assume, but how is the software end of it?

Gentlemen Yaesu the radios are made in Japan some accessories in China same with kenwood. Not sure with ICOM since they don't manufacture majority of their own equipment.

Gentlemen Yaesu the radios are made in Japan some accessories in China same with kenwood. Not sure with ICOM since they don't manufacture majority of their own equipment.

That seems to be pretty obvious at least for Yaesu. Many of the China based radio shops also sell Yaesu but the prices are usually more than what you would pay here in the USA.

This is most likely the reason why Yaesu doesnt have a user interface for firmware upgrades, the Chinese would just reverse engineer it.

My Wouxun HT will be here today, cant wait to play with it, just couldnt resist the sub $100 price for a dual band..
:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.