• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

huge leap forward in helicopter technology

This reminds me of the time I took a picture of an Aurora anti-submarine aircraft on take-off. That's a P3 Orion for you guys in the USA. It had just cleared the ground when I took the picture. The shutter speed was fast enough to freeze the props without any blur. Most people looking at the photo thought it was a display aircraft and were looking for the cement pillar on which they thought it was mounted. LOL

Reactions: bob85
This reminds me of the time I took a picture of an Aurora anti-submarine aircraft on take-off. That's a P3 Orion for you guys in the USA. It had just cleared the ground when I took the picture. The shutter speed was fast enough to freeze the props without any blur. Most people looking at the photo thought it was a display aircraft and were looking for the cement pillar on which they thought it was mounted. LOL

I did that once, many years ago, I had a great pic of a copter with the rotor frozen. People wanted to know why I didn't have any pics of the crash scene.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.