• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Humor for a bit

Also modern 2 cycle equipment needs his high octane gas because of the temperature they run at. A good synthetic oil to mix with the gas is cheap insurance too. The Stihl synthetic is one of the best.
i
I use ethynol free premium gas in 2 cycles and stihl i use their oil,my big husqvarnia i use their oil.the bar n chain oil is diffrent weights for each as well as fuel oil

i
I use ethynol free premium gas in 2 cycles and stihl i use their oil,my big husqvarnia i use their oil.the bar n chain oil is diffrent weights for each as well as fuel oil
Where do you find ethanol free premium gas? The only ethanol free gas I can find is called "Race fuel." The price per gallon is crazy.

Reactions: Rwb
Where do you find ethanol free premium gas? The only ethanol free gas I can find is called "Race fuel." The price per gallon is crazy.
we got 3 stations here in southwest mo that sells pure fossil fuel,not cheep but sure can tell diffrence.heat gun to mufflers 100 degrees less heat when warmed up under load.wife shot the weed eater n the huky saw both running loaded with corn gas then fossil fuel,starts easier too

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
It is possible to break the blend and remove the ethanol from gas, just mix water with the gas and the ethanol will separate from the gas to mix with the water. It works because ethanol will mix with either gas or water but it will only mix with one at a time and it prefers water. Only problem is you wind up with a bunch of ethanol contaminated water to get rid of.

More detailed info on the process is out there for anyone interested, just ask Google.

Looky i located the GOLDEN SCREWDRIVER.View attachment 25608

Oh I see how ya are, holding out on us. How long you been tweakin’ with that until you shared it with the rest of us?

You can get a whole set of them.

View attachment 25609

Boy howdy...an entire set of golden screwdrivers, do they come with a certificate that says I’m qualified to perform radio adjustments? Haha.

Here's your trophy!
yxve7vjcv5v6k7i1b68e.jpg

I gots to have that, where do I submit my application for competition to acquire such a fine trophy?

On a serious note, I use these things cause my old Pro’s Kit driver broke and now they don’t make it anymore, looked like a pen kinda with changeable tips. And these things in the pic, suck. The driver section will just spin if the coil is tight or slightly stuck, very disappointed with them. What do y’all use that is better, that’s ceramic that is...?

00B79228-DCA9-4AEF-B5F8-B16647845513.gif

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Damn, I replied after page 1 and didn’t see page 2, this has turned to a discussion about gasoline for 2 cycle products, hahaha.

So...in my 2010 Cub Cadet with a 27hp dual cylinder Kohler I just about have to run racing gas cause it’s so damn hard to crank after it’s sat for a week. In my Maruyama trimmer, I run premium gas with their brand of 2 cycle oil, have from day one.

Hmm, just realized that’s all the equipment I have. Disregard this post, I’m sticking to the ceramic driver and golden screwdriver topic.

Reactions: Rwb and Tallman
Hey, welcome back - if only for a little while - has Blow-Hard Michael been kind to you?

RBCMichael.jpg

I'm just trying to figure out the Bulldawgs Green Grass and if that was from the 50 Yard line!

LOL

Last edited:
Oh I see how ya are, holding out on us. How long you been tweakin’ with that until you shared it with the rest of us?

Boy howdy...an entire set of golden screwdrivers, do they come with a certificate that says I’m qualified to perform radio adjustments? Haha.

I gots to have that, where do I submit my application for competition to acquire such a fine trophy?

On a serious note, I use these things cause my old Pro’s Kit driver broke and now they don’t make it anymore, looked like a pen kinda with changeable tips. And these things in the pic, suck. The driver section will just spin if the coil is tight or slightly stuck, very disappointed with them. What do y’all use that is better, that’s ceramic that is...?

View attachment 25641
Where did you get those? I have been looking for a set. Maybe a drop of super glue would help them?

Andy, the wind just started blowing and already the power is flickering on and off. I swear, Duke Energy...no I’ll hush.

Shadetree, I ordered them directly from Pro’s Kit. Just Google them and go to their website. I tried the superglue already, didn’t work.

Hahahahaha @Tallman

I was thinkin of givin that golden screwdriver to the radio destructer at the blue beacon in the old rv who blasts the air every 20 minutes saying cb shop is open n standing by.he forgets to say blue dumpster beside my rv you can drop radio in when im done with it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.