• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HURRACANES !! ??

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
This may sound kind of stupid here but I see another monster is about to hit the Texas coast )-: .....IM guessing there's nothing man can do against mother nature here other then run for the hills ? I was thinking along the lines of some kind of missle shot into one of those monsters might help break it up ? or they just to damned powerful with 200 some odd mile an hour winds t odo something like that ? Sound Stupid ? .....I really have no idea on this crap ? ......I suppose when it comes to mother nature there just isn't much man can do ? ......and then again the old saying goes ......It's not nice to fool with mother nature !! It kind of figures that they didn't make a father out of it ....auh yes !! a woman scorn. OUCH !!

I saw on CNN they already have a manned version in the works....this was showing them testing it just after Katrina....

steve93101.3775.jpg

hum

i hate to say cause i a m kinda of a wierd guy too but this post is knida messed up i am in ft hood tx have a few friends with familey in houston and we are sapossed to get winds and rain from this on so please take it easy .

The problem is that even a small hurricane gives of more energy than all the nukes available and it does so each and every day.Mother Nature is a mean bitch when she has PMS.

sorry Cowboy )-: you folks becareful out there dude !! May the Good Lord watch over you and your's ...don't think BC meant any harm here ....just try'in to make light of things ...put a smile on my face it did (-: (you nut !) .....(The problem is that even a small hurricane gives off more energy than all the nukes available and it does so each and every day.Mother Nature is a mean bitch when she has PMS.) ....WOW !! God help us all when it comes to that Bee atch !! .....Do you think this might be God's doing ? Hmmmm .....I guess with all that's going on this year ....I'd hate to think So.Cal was ready for the big one !! .....What in God's name is really going on ? it ain't the terrorist kicking our asses ......it's mother nature !!!! do do do do.....do do do do.......do do do do ........The Twilight Zone

Texans are tuff people...I don't think wind and rain are gonna hurt them much.

I heard something aout the terrorist starting huricanes. All I can say is it sounds like bush realy lost it(even though I dont know who said that) I mean come on how you start a huricane their some recipe book for it??? I have also heard the diaper companys think they can stop one of theese thing by droping a crap load(hehe) of that absorbent stuff in the huricanes and it will take all the moisture away cousing the storm to loose strength. sounds insane to me! :shock: :shock: :?:

I tell you right now is a good time for a terrorist attack!
5 small nukes, one in Chicago, NY, LA, Bay Area, and DC...we would be on our knees.

hopefully I do, bro...but it sure don't look that way.

Run for your life, run for your life...the sky is falling. What if the sky really was falling?

The way I see it is that America became a great nation because Americans were great. Americans today are fast becomming a liability. I demand excellence from my neighbor and refuse to accept mediocracy.

What(s) happened(ing) in NO is shamefull, to me anyway. This is not the great America that I grew up in.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.