• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I am back!!

nat19

Nov 18, 2009
West Virginia
Hi guys. I am sure some of you remember me, I was very busy over the last few months which left no time for the radio or this forum. This morning I fired my radio up, to find to my knowledge, my jumper was bad. When I key up with my swr meter in line my rf meter on the radio moves just a little bit and the swr warning light comes on. The external swr meter shows a 1.8:1 If I take the meter out of line includeing the jumper I have a 1.5:1 on the radio and the meter moves fine, also the swr warning light goes off. My next question is if the jumper is bad where could I buy quality coax for a resonable price. I forgot to add I am using a galaxy 2547 and the coax wouldn't see over a couple of hundred watts.

My next question is if the jumper is bad where could I buy quality coax for a resonable price.

Are you wanting to buy coax in bulk or just jumper lengths?

I do have an external radio shack swr meter but I can't use it to test my swr because my jumper is bad. Also I am just wanting a 3 foot jumper.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.