• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I got a Question?

King Mudduck

FEAR THE DUCK!
May 6, 2005
285 South Western Virgina waving!
A few months ago this forum went all to hell because there were some people here that loved nothing more than posting anything that they could to piss someone off so they got kicked out.After they were kicked out they started another forum called the WWRF suck's and still have one called thewwrfisfordopes where im sure that they do nothing more than say how we are all a bunch of losers and now i see that most of em have been let back in,Why?

You can't really keep anyone off a forum; they can just use different IP addresses and usernames and you'll never know who they really are. Also, it really doesn't matter who is on the forum in the long run as long as everyone plays nice....

Yep Mole is right. It's kinda a shame others have so much free time to cause trouble. The majority of us are here to discuss radio.

Mole is right. I know it got way out of hand a few months back,And hope it never gets back to that.

I know they are still here, and for the most part they have been pretty good.

Glad to see it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.