• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I got my callsign!!

Hamin' X said:
To the moderator that deleted my post:

At least pass the message along to the person that I intended it for. To the rest of the board:

I posted a warning to a particular member that included his Ham call in a post. The warning was that, once someone has your call, your name and address are public knowledge. Be careful where you post your call. I then included his home town to demonstrate how public it was.

Be careful where you post your call.

Rich

So what if someone has your address ? everytime we ID we give out our idenity.

Ken / AC5PS

:( well i know for a fact that the team that sent our paper work in didn't send it in until the following wednesday so it probably dint get there until that weekend even priority mail. well i don't feel bad because the other person that was there that also did the paper upgrade also isn't upgraded.

:D :D Finally, i got a telephone call from a ARRL VEC coordinator this morning asking me for my FRN number, which i looked up on the FCC web site, i gave it to her and she stated you will be updated today. I just looked at the FCC site and it was!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.