• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

i hear everyone,almost

johnny9

Dec 3, 2013
bikini state
well i hope im not breaking any rules,but im real happy just listening to everywhere when the time is right..early morning seems real good everyday.
ive made a few good contacts but nothing far away as im not ready as of yet.

i havent got much to contribute to this forum as you guys have all the knowledge and i just read and try to learn more and more for hrs and hrs on here everyday.

my ole tram d201 and 70,s avanti astroplane is only 15 ft or so to the bottom ring at the moment and im proud to say i listen to barbados,death valley cali,superbowl in ny nj area,montana,arizona,alabame,michigan missouri oklahoma etc etc..much more but cant remember them all.even heard a few minutes fron motreal?i think thats canada but not positive lol,and washington state..i love the idea i can hear those big radios over 3,000 miles away, so just thought id brag on the old and low a.plane..
even tho its the big radios that deserve the credit im sure:love:

may as well be most of the usa when the time is right..

all i can say is i will be coming soon to a radio in your shack and cant wait:bdh: best forum ive yet to come across and am becoming dedicated,to learning..maybe in yrs to come i can help others with what ive learned here as well.hoping to maybe get the tower up in the next week but something keeps coming up and slowing me down all the time..happy trails,john

23467 greasemonkey coming soon;)

made my first dx contacts today,1st was 574 west indies,then 474 washington state,that over 3k miles iirc,and 212 wisconsin..felt good making good contacts off a 10.00 peice of wire from ebay and a 79=1980 president grant mobile cb in the house on a 4 amp power supply..
the radio is only putting out 1 1/2 watts on am,so i did use very lil power,,less than "somes"legal limit :whistle:
have to get this radio bumped up to at least 4 watts asap but cant find the info yet..time to search.
967 j9 in west central fl,keep your ear out for me;)

well i hope im not breaking any rules

i havent got much to contribute to this forum

all i can say is i will be coming soon to a radio in your shack

1-ok, so based on your 2nd post, YES you are
2-that's ok, a lot of others contribute just as much
3-really? are you kidding me? let me know what day so i can be busy

OMFG....11m is filled with #@&*+$!!!, the ham bands are only slightly better, i can't take my illegal .22 cal to the range, my dragstrip is gone, it's not gonna snow during the denver game, what else??? OMFG what else????

;)

not sure what to say,omfg:D if you have been on the 11meter band at all youve heard me or you lack in a radio worse than me lol. wrong time wrong place maybe..
seems everywhere i listen either hams complainly constantly or the cb guys constantly...

not sure what to say,omfg:D if you have been on the 11meter band at all youve heard me or you lack in a radio worse than me lol. wrong time wrong place maybe..
seems everywhere i listen either hams complainly constantly or the cb guys constantly...

Welcome to the world of HF:bdh:

im polite and get along with most everyone..notice i did say,MOST lol..

keep hearing a guy everyday talking about how everyone pics on him and calls him names,,and he is turning them all in..boo frickin hoo.
he never shuts up..everytime someone talks to him he starts in again how people pick on him and call him names..jeez,,maybe he needs some depresion meds..seems like he must get loaded with a few drinks then he really gets into complaining.
he is depressing to listen to for sure and i just change the channel.

the astro plane is finally up 35 ft to the botttom ring today,and tonight im having great receive with very lil noise..and my main radio is a oldy 3 button pres grant puttin out 8-12 watts on lsb runnin on a 4 amp power supply.
not bad for gettin over skip a few thousand miles:pop:

neither am i ;)
& yea, i'm NOT sure if i lack in a radio worse then u.....or if i 'complainly' or 'constantly' cuz i BOTH ham & cb. never at the same time though. i hear you may hurt yourself ;)

73,s to ya;) today was"is" a good day to be gettin out,canada,hawai ireland on 8 watts and astro plane..simple to some but real fun to me.have to give a lil juice at times but not much today..
and i deserve it after months of golden screwdrivers screwing me up lol.
decided i can screw my own stuff up and fix it easyer lately:bdh:
building a 4 element cubical quad to get out even better,when material gets here..
967 west fl wavin a hand..<More audio>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.