• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I like to beat a dead horse

KneeBiter

May 21, 2014
I'm sure most of you have either read or have been told about scam emails. You really only need to look at the punctuation, spelling, placement of words etc. And you can pick it out 99% of the time. Mostly from out of the country. When you can read something and hear the broken English in your head it's a pretty good sign. Well this post has nothing to do with that type of scam. More domestic but reads the same. Take a look at the description.

Reactions: midnight special

Just looked at the username of the seller. Well known scammer on the selling and buying side.

I do like how he purports to be a Browning dealer for over 35 years when Browning hasn't been in business since 1978.

Reactions: 2AF409
He is a well know con, there are a couple long threads about the seller here and even though he has been reported to flea bay many times he still somehow has 100% feedback.....

Just one example.....

Jeff

Reactions: midnight special
He is a well know con, there are a couple long threads about the seller here and even though he has been reported to flea bay many times he still somehow has 100% feedback.....

Just one example.....

Jeff
Jeff

I'm all too familiar with him. Just couldn't believe the way he actually typed his ad.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
the famous yellow towel guy?
Don't remember him using a towel, but he's been famous to me for decades as the "yellow table" guy.

And folks have mused over how he gets away with openly larcenous behavior, with never a reaction from fleabay. Is he related to somebody on the board of directors? To the local sherriff?

Nobody seems to know. And I'm sure I don't care. He is strictly an amusement, and if someone discovers him for the first time, we all chime in to point out that he's a total crook. Run, don't walk the other way.

Reactions: lonestarbandit

Aint this the same famous yellow towel fraudster with different name? Strange the user name dates to 2003 but I seem to recall him having different names but it must be him.... the yellow towel.... the outrageous prices....the 100% feedback...and he STILL can't spell Realistic....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_161726_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_161726_eBay.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Aint this the same famous yellow towel fraudster with different name? Strange the user name dates to 2003 but I seem to recall him having different names but it must be him.... the yellow towel.... the outrageous prices....the 100% feedback...and he STILL can't spell Realistic....
100% him.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.