• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I must be spending to much time on WWDX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbeard U812

WDX-1030 / U812 South Texas
Jul 14, 2018
Evidently, the tracking cookies here are looking after my best interests and feel I have been spending to much time on WWDX. This has popped up in advertising. Obviously, they (cookies) has decided i need a companion by sending this in advertising....

4842701603058792223.jpeg.jpg

I do appreciate the thought. :D

No dude that was just a love tap from TRPC's mom.
Tall.....please refrain from "Momma" commets.....we Suthern Boys take that very pursunawl. Manny have made the fatal mistake.

Please don't upset Chop, he sometimes gets sensitive resulting in solder blobs and board burns. I ask that you please take it easy on him for the next few weeks. He is currently on a very serious resurrection project and may have to break out some voodoo to bring back the dead. CB tricks is down and having to revert to "Voodoo Tricks" may be the only solution in this resurrection project.

We don't need Polarbear Voodoo dolls with pins sticking out awl over the place. Repercussions are terrible when voodoo gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.